Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Making progress

I had some great checks this weekend.
Had my final fitting and will be bringing my dress home on Wednesday.  I still hate the bustle, but I will get over it. 
Photographer paid in full.
Pre-registered for marriage license.
Signed contract with Scheme Events for DOC services.
Finally found earrings to match my necklace at Lord & Taylor.  I so miss that store.  They really need to open some stores on the West Coast.
Ordered a bunch of goodies online for the honeymoon.

Everything is coming together and I am so excited.  I'm hoping that the next few weeks at work will fly by without incident so we can get the party started.  Wooo Hooo!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Making progress

• Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on all the checks!  Believe me, time is going to fly from here on...especially once you're under the month mark!  :)
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!!  I need to get more checks done and stop being lazy on the weekends.

Wow Direy, I didn't realize you were so close!!  YAY!!!
  • Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_making-progress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:44cc2ab3-6b3d-48b0-815d-15041c2bf739Post:b8165c08-4dc2-4fc8-8602-78d752c5a004">Re: Making progress</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats!!!  I need to get more checks done and stop being lazy on the weekends. Wow Direy, I didn't realize you were so close!!  YAY!!!
    Posted by wallacje[/QUOTE]
    Yeah - I feel like I should be panicking or something... :)  I did have another wedding nightmare last night though, it had been awhile! 
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Oh no, I don't want any wedding nightmares, I feel like they come with the territory though, seems like everyone on here has had one or two and even on some of the other boards too.
  • Options
    MeatAuditorMeatAuditor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_making-progress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:44cc2ab3-6b3d-48b0-815d-15041c2bf739Post:bfca1230-a651-41cc-9e92-3431850e2d4c">Making progress</a>:
    [QUOTE]I had some great checks this weekend. Had my final fitting and will be bringing my dress home on Wednesday.  I<strong> still hate the bustle, but I will get over it. </strong> Photographer paid in full. Pre-registered for marriage license. Signed contract with Scheme Events for DOC services. Finally found earrings to match my necklace at Lord & Taylor.  I so miss that store.  They really need to open some stores on the West Coast. Ordered a bunch of goodies online for the honeymoon. Everything is coming together and I am so excited.  I'm hoping that the next few weeks at work will fly by without incident so we can get the party started.  Wooo Hooo!
    Posted by vfriday[/QUOTE]

I am seriously considering a train-less gown b/c the wedding is outside and I have yet to see a bustle I like.
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards