Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Rumor

i saw some older posts asking about Rumor hotel...I just want to warn everyone that it's the worst place I've ever been. I checked in and out within 20 minutes and 2 room swaps later.
*MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Rumor

• Options
    sarahtortsarahtort member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow   I loved it there....  Alot of people do...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Really??? It was completely trashed when we went
    *MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    jccswljccswl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it was Sara that made a thread about this hotel. She posted a link and by the pictures, I thought it was fun and different. Where is this hotel located? Is it by the Hard Rock?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea it's directly across from hard rock. Their website makes it look amazing. We love boutique hotels and like to stay at el Cortez cabana suites when planning in a late night downtown (not nearly enough space for wedding anything, just a super chic cheep place to stay) and I was disappointed to tears with rumor.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I never even heard of it, and i've been to Vegas 7 times. Stay right down the road from Hard Rock in our time share.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They just opened last year I think
  • Options
    sarahtortsarahtort member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They just redid it.  Its a fairly new hotel.
    They have a sister hotel thats completely different but stil a boutique hotel its called the Artisian.

Maybe thats more your style.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards