Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Cabanas etc

If I plan to laze by the pool/beach all day after my wedding...is it necessary to book a cabana, or is there plenty of room for everyone around the area?? Im staying in Planet Hollywood & Mandalay Bay while in Vegas, and I wil have a few spare days where i plan to do nothing but this!! But now im worried it will be packed with no room for us if i dont have something pre booked!!??

generally, are the pool areas packed??

Re: Cabanas etc

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Another post is talking about this and it seems for Spring/Summer... You may wanna book, like NOW!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I saw it, thats why i started a new post cause I dont want to book a Cabana, but just wondering if its absolutely necessary!!!
  • Options
    erinkay81erinkay81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Never been to PH, but MB is always packed.
    LOTS For Sale!! Update 7/6--> erinanddavewedding.weebly.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FI and I often head to the pool early when at MB to stake out our spot.  We tend to like the quiet pool versus the beach though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    smokeybaileysmokeybailey member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You need to get up super early to get a chair in summer.  Cabanas are nice but not necessary. 

Call and get the prices to see if will work for you.  Cabanas can be as cheap as $250 (at the Golden Nugget) or as high as $1500 in the Tower Suites Pool at the Wynn.  Some hotels also require you book 2 days.  The Wynn required that my friends book Friday and Saturday.
    Bi-oh-rama
    Now with more wedded bliss.

I don't get married often, but when I do, I do it in Las Vegas.

"Lvharpy could be your AE." - direy25
    "smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill
    "The almighty smokeybailey has spoken." - some bitch on the Las Vegas board

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Its not always neccessary to get a cabana or get there early. We always go to the hotel pools and usually can get 2 good chairs that are next to eachother. If you are having a bigger group then a cabana is the way to go. The cheapest one on the actual strip is Flamingo I think, we love that pool, and its like $400-$450 min. but you can buy a bottle to meet that and have the cabana all day.
  • Options
    justine043justine043 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     how much does it cost (roughly) for people to use a pool at a hotel they are not staying at? I am thinking of a cabana too, but i dont want my guests who are staying all over to have to pay for entrance into a pool (esp if ipay extra for a cabana). Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    smokeybaileysmokeybailey member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmmmm, I don't even know if you can pay to enter.  I think you need a room key to get in.  You should call your hotel and ask them.

Note that since you are over a year out, policies might change.
    Bi-oh-rama
    Now with more wedded bliss.

I don't get married often, but when I do, I do it in Las Vegas.

"Lvharpy could be your AE." - direy25
    "smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill
    "The almighty smokeybailey has spoken." - some bitch on the Las Vegas board

• Options
    justine043justine043 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh yeah its just an idea right now. though i'm sure i'll eventually contact them....clearly all the rain here in new england makes me think of warm sunny days by the pool
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards