Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

My Invites Arrived!!!!

They arrived today at my office and now I’m practically radiating in my seat I’m so excited.

I could not be happier! I got seriously hooked up by Rozena @ PunkRockDesigns on Etsy. Her communication was awesome, I changed my mind several times during the process and she was always very accommodating.
 My invitation suite consisted of the invite on nice card stock, a postcard RSVP (which is a bit thinner than I thought it would be, but still beautiful) & a business card that I used as a photo sharing cards to include with my thank you cards. All this for only 2 bucks each. Yep $2.00 each, I don’t know how she does it. I am doing a lot of DIY for my wedding (flowers, welcome bags, envelope liners) I didn’t want the hassle of 70 invites too. This was extremely affordable and looks so professional. I cannot recommend her enough!

www.etsy.com/shop/RunkPockDesigns?ref=seller_info">http://www.etsy.com/shop/RunkPockDesigns?ref=seller_info

(please excuse the picture it was taken with my iphone at work & hastily removed the personal details) 

Re: My Invites Arrived!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards