Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Pictures

Ok so B&W isn't available for the length of time I need .... What other photographers when similar prices would you guys recommend??
Also cof has you take pictures after the ceremony and I'd rather have them before :-( , so that me & wedding gues can leave there @ the same time.... ( me venting)

For those of you who who have gotten married @ the COF how were the photos? I only used them since the grounds were beautiful and wanted photos w/ the wedding party there...
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Pictures

• Options
    Joey Allen, hands down!  If FB ever decide to let me post my pics you can see he's worth it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I received a quote from Dennis Dayrit in the spring that was close to BW.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_pictures-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:47d72531-f996-48dc-9f9a-361f0ee48359Post:016be0da-bbb1-42be-b90d-03c380916886">Re: Pictures</a>:
    [QUOTE]Joey Allen, hands down!  If FB ever decide to let me post my pics you can see he's worth it!
    Posted by boox287[/QUOTE]

Going to check out the sight!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I don't have any other photog suggestions, but about the pics after the ceremony at COF... you & your guests will still leave at the same time. At least, that's how it was for me. We did ceremony, then pics shortly after with the guests/family/bridal party, then maybe 30 mins of pics of just us two and during that time the guests just mingled.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are use Keith Kaplan...He has been awesome to deal with so far and his prices are AMAZING!!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_pictures-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:47d72531-f996-48dc-9f9a-361f0ee48359Post:8fd990ca-7467-4c18-9b64-5dcd0e84a1b9">Re: Pictures</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't have any other photog suggestions, but about the pics after the ceremony at COF... you & your guests will still leave at the same time. At least, that's how it was for me. We did ceremony, then pics shortly after with the guests/family/bridal party, then maybe 30 mins of pics of just us two and during that time the guests just mingled.
    Posted by themrsJRD[/QUOTE]

So they were ok with your guest mingling? ? And how was their photography?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_pictures-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:47d72531-f996-48dc-9f9a-361f0ee48359Post:f96761dc-5e01-4f98-91d4-f902e724944e">Re: Pictures</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pictures : So they were ok with your guest mingling? ? And how was their photography?
    Posted by lw007[/QUOTE]

<div>Yeah, they were fine with it. We had 24 guests. They have like a covered patio area with a soda machine, I think, & everyone just kinda hung out & mingled near there. The time went by really fast. Plus, we had 2 limos from COF so I'm sure they expect most of the guests to be waiting, since most of them rode in those 2 limos.</div><div>
    </div><div>I really love my wedding pictures. They all turned out great. We had a lifestyle photographer in addition to the regular one... in the end there were over 700 pics and we ended up forking over the $800 for the rights to everything (and it also included a slideshow and printed copies of every picture).</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We were just at a vow renewal at COF and even those most of the pictures involved the bride/groom, there was 1 group shot and like previous posters mentioned, there are lots of nice areas on the property to mingle and wait.
    http://angieandchris.weebly.com/ Wedding Countdown Ticker image119 Dealt!
    image 40 Are All In!
    image 51 Had to fold!
    image 28 Are Holding Out For their Turn!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards