Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

favors???

I remember seeing someone had did personalized poker chips as favors? Anyone remember who? Or am I just crazy? 
82 image 24 image 11 image 47 image
RSVP August 27, 2011

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: favors???

• Options
    edited December 2011
    we plan on doing them...but stole the idea from gribbles...she used them as her save the dates. Info in my planning bio (i'd give it to you hear, but I can't remember the website off hand)
  • Options
    Lettie30Lettie30 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm doing DIY custom poker chips.  I bought stickers and software at www.chipcustomizer.com for real cheap.  I can't remember where I bought the chips but I learned that the plastic chips are a lot cheaper than the clay ones.  But, the clay ones look nicer.

• Options
    smokeybaileysmokeybailey member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used poker chips for my STDs too.  There is a picture floating around here somewhere.  We aren't doing favors at the wedding and using them as STDs let us do just 1 per family as opposed to 1 per person.  Cut the cost in half.
    Bi-oh-rama
    Now with more wedded bliss.

I don't get married often, but when I do, I do it in Las Vegas.

"Lvharpy could be your AE." - direy25
    "smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill
    "The almighty smokeybailey has spoken." - some bitch on the Las Vegas board

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I also did poker chips as Save the Dates :)  I ordered mine off Ebay from the seller: vogrins_palace.  If you go to Ebay and just search "wedding poker chips" it should pop up.  I am extremely happy with the purchase.  They look great and everyone loved them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    GribblesGribbles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my personalised poker chips from here (the magnetic ones): http://www.vogrinspalace.com/WeddingChips.html

I was really pleased with how they turned out, they have a nice weight to them and I love seeing them on peoples fridges!

The new full-colour photo ones are quite cool as well!

Having trouble attaching pictures at the moment, but there is a photo on my bio under 'Plans, Ideas & Fun Stuff'....
    www.mywedding.com/benandpetra
  • Options
    smokeybaileysmokeybailey member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my poker chips at bestweddingfavors.com.  They are the same size and weight as real poker chips plus they were SUPER helpful when I called.  I recommend them highly.
    Bi-oh-rama
    Now with more wedded bliss.

I don't get married often, but when I do, I do it in Las Vegas.

"Lvharpy could be your AE." - direy25
    "smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill
    "The almighty smokeybailey has spoken." - some bitch on the Las Vegas board

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards