Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Platinum Brides Unite!

Just sharing that i've joined the ranks for the Platinum Brides! :) All inclusive on the rooftop 5/26/13! :)

Did a ton of research w/ Orleans but I liked the idea of having it all in one place!

Re: Platinum Brides Unite!

• Options
    woot woot congrats.  :) im not doing platinum but ive seen pics from there gorgeous.  i think i just decided on COF lol woot woot
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_platinum-brides-unite?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:4e2efb37-ed78-440d-8d56-aa4e310f838fPost:3aa8216c-fe26-4f33-aaee-bcf04c098688">Platinum Brides Unite!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just sharing that i've joined the ranks for the Platinum Brides! :) All inclusive on the rooftop 5/26/13! :) Did a ton of research w/ Orleans but I liked the idea of having it all in one place!
    Posted by lfraracci[/QUOTE]

Welcome! I am getting married there on February 8, 2013.  I definitely love how you can have both ceremony and reception in one place. 

Congrats!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! I love Platinum weddings! :)
  • Options
    Yay! Another Platinum Bride! :) I'm getting married there 03/15/13 and can't wait. So far, I have been extremely impressed with the communication and planning. I'm sure you will be too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards