Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

*dvohnout* and *sunnycanadian*

Well girls, can you believe it?? We're only 1 month away! One month! That's crazy! I know it has gone by so fast for me. What all do ya'll have left to do?? I pretty much have everything done except for still finalizing cake details. I have 3 showers the next 3 weeks so I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy all the gifts roll in haha. And count down the next 30 days! We're almost there girls! YAY!

Re: *dvohnout* and *sunnycanadian*

• Options
    SunnyCanadianSunnyCanadian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!! I'm still around, but haven't had the time lately to spend a lot of time on here. I can't believe we only have 30 days...I'm not nervous at all yet, are you gals?

I sent in our menu today, paid off the balance of our ceremony package, sent our floral order into my WC for a quote, met my aunt and flower girl after work to get alterations done to her dress....oh and finalized our worksheet with the florist for our reception! *Phew*

I'm still waiting to hear back from our cake lady re: the exact price of our cake since we revised our design...and I have to email fancyfortunecookies to find out when I should order our fortune cookies/chinese take out boxes in order to arrive in Vegas fresh and not melted. Hmm...what else...have to work on my final bridesmaid as to what black dress she's going to be wearing...

I had my shower on Sunday but sadly my mom didn't get a chance to take a lot of pics and we totally forgot to get pictures of me and my guests! So I have to hunt down everyone else's pics and see if there are any good ones before I can post them on here.

On Mon. morning I had my final fitting and thank god my dress fit even after I pigged out on food at my shower lol! So it's sitting at my mom's house. I need to get a hold of my MOH and find out when we can go shopping for my extensions and do a hair trial. We're running out of time!

Oh and when I went back to work Monday afternoon all my coworkers threw me a surprise shower! I wasn't expecting one at all, so it was a really nice surprise. My coworker made this amazing cake using barbie heads lol as soon as I get pics I'll post!

My last party will be my stagette on the 8th. I can't wait!
    BFP #1 MM/C discovered at 8w2d, loss 11/18/11
    I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven
    BFP #2 7/7/12, EDD 3/14/13, stick baby stick!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I'm gettting really excited. My fiance texted me last night and all it said was "one month" I was soooo happy.

I started working on my week of itinerary, and I need to fill out my thank yous from my shower 2 weeks ago.

Once paid day get here I will be ordering some last minute stuff like pictures of my pups that will be framed at the wedding, and I think I'm going to order bridal bouquet charms.

Oh and today I got my card box :)

Oh and I have to remind my dad to pay all the vendors!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards