Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Bridal Veil

What kind of veil are you wearing/did you wear and where did you purchase it from? I had NO idea there were So many different styles and types to choose from. I thought this would be the easiest part so I saved it for last!! We leave in 10 days and I'm veil-less!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridal Veil

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am wearing a birdcage veil which I bought off esty.com but you probably wouldn't get the item in time if buying online unless they expedite shipping.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    this is the one item i don't have either - probably because i care about it the least.  i really want to just borrow a veil from someone, but i'm pretty sure you can't just ask to borrow someone's veil :)

i'll probably end up buying whatever is cheapest when i go to pick up my dress on April 9.

i would think you could just walk into a David's Bridal or Alfred Angelo store and find a veil, but i have no idea how much they cost.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey! I can help with this one!! I kept reading about valuveil.com and I wasn't bothered about a veil either so I picked a length and then you get to pick the trim and with shipping it cost me less than 20 bucks! Since I am in Scotland I shipped it to my sister who said it was amazing!! It does have a very plain comb but for 20 bucks, beggars can't be choosers. I thought this was an excellent solution to veil or no veil....for 20 bucks if you hate it you can just throw it away.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am wearing a birdcage veil, I am getting it from Esty,
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I never wated a veil.  Fiance insisted on one, so I bought a $10 one from Hobby Lobby.  It is elbow length and suprisingy is the same, if not better, quality than our local bridal boutque ones sold for $100

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image image
  • Options
    smokeybaileysmokeybailey member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No veil.  I'm doing a fascinator from here:  http://www.lovesaltjewelry.com/

I'm aslo having her create 4 red flower fascinators for my girls.
    Bi-oh-rama
    Now with more wedded bliss.

I don't get married often, but when I do, I do it in Las Vegas.

"Lvharpy could be your AE." - direy25
    "smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill
    "The almighty smokeybailey has spoken." - some bitch on the Las Vegas board

• Options
    edited December 2011

Im not wearing a veil, I never really wanetd one and when I tried them on with my very light blue dress they looked off.

Amandajean...I've had 2 people ask if I wanted to borrow their veils. If you are close with someone I'm sure they would be honored and not offended if you asked. JMO...but I think you should give it a try :)

Charity

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought one off ebay, I paid around 30 bucks for a chapel length drop veil...I wasn't going to wear one but I needed something to offset the dress. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I always wanted a cathedral veil and found a lady on weddingbee.com to make me one within my budget- Ladyemmaline I think her log in was, it is great quality and she shipped fast.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards