Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

*ppenticost*

Hi there! I was hoping you could tell me how you booked the rooms at Planet Hollywood. Did you go through group sales? They told me I had to book a minimum of 20 rooms and if they don't get used I have to pay for them. Is that the case for you too? I am using the Panorama Suite and would love to get a good deal on the suite!

Thanks!

Re: *ppenticost*

• Options
    ppenticostppenticost member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi kmills - yes, we had to do a room block booking to get the deals and we did the minimum (21) knowing that we will need more rooms than that for our guests... we just didn't want to be on the hook for rooms not getting filled. even at 21 rooms we are a bit nervous b/c as all of us know, ppl will rsvp that they are guaranteed but who knows what will happen in the next 4 mos!! we're willing to risk it though to get the apex suite and the panorama for 3 nights at such a great price. we will just have to cross our fingers and hope that it works out ;-) when is your wedding?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    October 7. I really think we could get 20 rooms but I am just too nervous to book that many in case something happens! I've been keeping in touch with a lot of the guests and am going to let them know when smartervegas.com tells me rooms are cheap. I'm eager to hear how your experience at PH goes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards