North Carolina
Options

Happy Monday!

It actually is a happy one for me as its my last day at work -- just have to get through today, and repeating "don't have to deal with this anymore, don't have to deal with this anymore" and then I can breathe.  My MOH and her husband have been at Carolina beach for 2 days and they are driving into Greensboro tonight, so I'm excited to see them (they are from Colorado). 

We had a busy, busy weekend, but got almost all the wedding stuff done, and it is all packed up and ready to load into cars.  Only have a few little projects left that need to wait until the last few days anyway (buying a few pumpkins, buying some flowers to plant in tin pails to hang from shepherd hooks, etc.) and I will have plenty of time to get that done.  Like FI said on Saturday when talking to his mom, "Beth made us bust our a$##@s early, so we could relax this last week!"  :)

Corrine and Dawn (who has been MIA, but if you're lurking!) -- hope your planning is also going well.  Weather is supposed to be gorgeous Saturday!

Re: Happy Monday!

• Options
    edited December 2011

Good Morning Beth, I was wondering if today was your final day at work, or if it was last Friday... I know you are so happy to be leaving that place!

That's so awesome to hear that you got everything done so you can relax the week before, I wish I had done the same, I was busy the entire week before the wedding!

DH and I went to the fair this weekend, and I think we are planning on going back this week sometime. And I have to get in gear on gettng our wedding stuff posted here for sale (if anyone has seen the fb pics and is interested in anything, let me know! lol) because we are moving at the end of the month to NY, and I reallllllyyyy don't want to move it.

I hope everyone had a great weekend, and has a great day!

Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    CJ4578CJ4578 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! Beth congrats on your last day at your job! I'm off for the first time in who knows how long, and for two weeks! I am so excited. :)

I do have a lot left to do, just because these past few weeks have been so busy! But I definitely got a lot done last weekend so I don't feel too overwhelmed.

My MOH (who lives in London and just had a baby) was supposed to drive down from PA with the baby tomorrow, but she caught a cold and doesn't want to get me sick (and also needs to get better!) so she's not coming down until Thursday. I totally understand but it bummed me out so much- I think it was some sort of Bridal-Blues moment. I was so excited and so pumped and then... boom. Rain cloud over my head! I'm over it now but I was so looking forward to having time with her and the new baby who I haven't met yet, before things got really crazy.

Oh well- the weather does look good Beth, I am SO relieved! Now cross your fingers we don't need the heaters and can save hundreds of dollars... :)
    -- C
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards