Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Wynn Buffet Semi-Private Room - Photos?!

Hi everyone, this forum has been so helpful so far just browsing the posts but now I have a specific question to put to you - hope someone can help!

I'm thinking of having my reception an a buffet (for ease of catering to everyone's diets/tastes) and have heard great things about the Wynn buffet and their semi-private room, but I can't find a photo of the semi-private room anywhere on the web.

Being in the UK, I won't be able to do a quick trip over to scout places so I was wondering if anyone had eaten in the semi-private room or at least seen it and could describe what it looks like? If anyone has a photo of it, even better!

Thanks in advance everyone :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
   UK based bride, getting married in Vegas on 14th April 2014!

Re: Wynn Buffet Semi-Private Room - Photos?!

• Options
    Unfortunately, I haven't seen photos either, but I have heard good things about their buffet! Perhaps email them and see if they have promo photos or something to share with you. In case you want additional buffet suggestions, Bacchanal at Caesars is nice and just opened last fall, and Wicked Spoon at Cosmo is popular too.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_wynn-buffet-semi-private-room-photos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:5a6d77f0-2779-4953-bfa0-2288fb58864fPost:4a4ef68d-287d-4552-8e84-8750def8abbd">Re:Wynn Buffet SemiPrivate Room Photos?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Unfortunately, I haven't seen photos either, but I have heard good things about their buffet! Perhaps email them and see if they have promo photos or something to share with you. In case you want additional buffet suggestions, Bacchanal at Caesars is nice and just opened last fall, and Wicked Spoon at Cosmo is popular too.
    Posted by EmiliaC01[/QUOTE]

Thanks Emilia for the other suggestions, I will check them out - so much to choose from!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'll see if I can dig up my photos - there were not many taken because we all looked pretty rough, LOL. I can tell you it's just mostly a little side room curtained off a bit. It's not closed off from the main buffet area or anything, just a little more secluded.

// Little Vegas Wedding blog - click for modern Vegas wedding inspiration, ideas and venues! //
    // Springs Preserve + Border Grill bride, May 2010 //

• Options
    Oh man, these photos are so bad. I take full responsibility as I took them after sleeping two hours, cleaning up our afterparty suite and returning glassware then scooting over to Wynn to...not eat all that amazing food. Ugh. So tired/hungover/still not hungry. http://www.littlevegaswedding.com/random/wynnbuffet.jpg

Anyhow, it's hard to tell, but the angle I am shooting these from is from where the non private buffet eaters sit. The rooms are sort of to the left when you enter the buffet, and are behind large curtained entranceways. There are mirrors and such, which makes it look like there are more people behind us, but there are not. They set us up at two large long tables.

I had contacted Wynn the day before to ask for a private room, and they try to grant you that the day of. I recommend trying to schedule it for an off time to guarantee it, but they do really try to get you into a private area if you are a large enough group. I think about 25 of the 40 guests joined us. They all paid when they entered, and let the hostess know they were with the group.

Hope it helps!

// Little Vegas Wedding blog - click for modern Vegas wedding inspiration, ideas and venues! //
    // Springs Preserve + Border Grill bride, May 2010 //

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_wynn-buffet-semi-private-room-photos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:5a6d77f0-2779-4953-bfa0-2288fb58864fPost:0d7d74f2-b874-423b-99fb-feef90196f86">Re: Wynn Buffet Semi-Private Room - Photos?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh man, these photos are so bad. I take full responsibility as I took them after sleeping two hours, cleaning up our afterparty suite and returning glassware then scooting over to Wynn to... not eat all that amazing food. Ugh. So tired/hungover/still not hungry. <a href="http://www.littlevegaswedding.com/random/wynnbuffet.jpg" rel="nofollow">http://www.littlevegaswedding.com/random/wynnbuffet.jpg</a> Anyhow, it's hard to tell, but the angle I am shooting these from is from where the non private buffet eaters sit. The rooms are sort of to the left when you enter the buffet, and are behind large curtained entranceways. There are mirrors and such, which makes it look like there are more people behind us, but there are not.
    Posted by kazzy[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much Kazzy - great to see the rooms being used! I wonder if they'd let me bring linens and centrepieces (or provide them?) will have to ask, I definitely need to email them!

Is that your website (littlevegaswedding?) it's great!

Thanks again :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have another photo of the empty room if you're interested. That's where we're having our reception. I can't post it on here from my iPad so I'd need your email.
    Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Was there an additional fee to use their semi-private room?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards