North Carolina

Venue and Florist in the Triad?

I'm looking for an upscale venue and florist in the Triad do you have any recommendations? I'm not sure exactly what we want but I feel we will know it's right when we see it!

Re: Venue and Florist in the Triad?

• edited December 2011
    Grayland estate in Winston-Salem is beatiful. They can accomodate rehearsal dinners and weddings. http://www.graylyn.com/weddings/wed_overview.htm
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Beth0882Beth0882 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

There are so many options, if you don't have or give more of an idea of what you want, it will be hard to provide suggestions!

I got married at Magnolia Manor in Colfax (btw GSO and K-ville).  It was awesome, but not sure it was "upscale", but I wanted a more casual feel. 

You could try the OHenry and Proximity in Greensboro, those are upscale.  The Empire Room and Kress Terrace downtown Greensboro are nice. 

Again, there are tons of options, so if you could narrow it down at all, that would be helpful! (also, I am no help in Triad areas outside of Greensboro)

• pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yep, more details needed.  How many people does it need to hold?  Do you have a budget limitation? 

Childress Vineyard in Lexington likes to think itself upscale. 

As for a florist, I really love John Herron of Herron House in Thomasville. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards