Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

RSVP question

First of all, why do people not RSVP?!? I feel like all we did is waste money on stamps that won't get used because we are going to have to call about half our invited guests. For those of you that are already married, how many people RSVP'd and didn't show up?
image 100Made the cut!
image 63 Are ready to party in Vegas!
image 31 Are party poopers!
image 7 me crazy!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: RSVP question

• Options
    I think we received only 50/80 RSVPs or so back... frustrating. I ended up calling/texting some and then didn't even ask the rest. I invited a lot of extended family that I knew probably wouldn't come and most didn't respoond.  But no on showed up that I didn't know was coming.  

We ended up with about 50% attendance of those invited. 65/130

I think people know what RSVPs are, many just think if the don't return it then its the same as saying no?  Its obnoxious, I feel your pain. ;)
  • Options
    Lol yup, that's why we set up an RSVP website so that all the stamps and paper wouldn't be wasted
    *MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Chele06Chele06 member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_rsvp-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:5e74f12e-823d-4df7-831a-ceb416101deePost:fa4925ae-66ab-41b9-88e6-76af3127494e">Re: RSVP question</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lol yup, that's why we set up an RSVP website so that all the stamps and paper wouldn't be wasted
    Posted by AJF021410[/QUOTE]

I wish we would have thought about doing that. Oh well, we'll just have to spend time on Monday calling everyone :(
    image 100Made the cut!
    image 63 Are ready to party in Vegas!
    image 31 Are party poopers!
    image 7 me crazy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_rsvp-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:5e74f12e-823d-4df7-831a-ceb416101deePost:fa4925ae-66ab-41b9-88e6-76af3127494e">Re: RSVP question</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lol yup, that's why we set up an RSVP website so that all the stamps and paper wouldn't be wasted
    Posted by AJF021410[/QUOTE]

Where do we go to set this up? This may be a better way to go...everyone is so into technology. I'll be surprised if my guest even know what a post office is! Lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards