Nevada-Las Vegas

Re: Aria Wedding Chapel

• Options
    that would be great for a lot of brides to be :)
  • Options
    Now if only they would drop the resort fee lol

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    I can already feel Cashman sniffing around. I wonder if they'll get an exclusive contract?
  • Options
    This is so exciting! Thanks for posting. I'm in process of booking at mandalay bay but this might be better.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    i'm excited as well! i stayed at aria last may when i was there and i loved it :) might need to postpone my planning for the details to be out! 
    Our wedding day also marks our 11th anniversary of being together :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

So just got back from a pre-wedding visit/scout. Going to send in my contracts soon for aria. I think we locked down a date, first weekend in April.  I have about 50/60 guests and the coordinator, marissa, showed me the fireside lounge at the spa and the pool. I LOVE and ADORED both venues! They both would be after hours so it would be completely private. The premium includes chiavari chairs and aisle decor! It would have to be a 8/830pm ceremony, but we are fine with that. She also let us know that they are partnering with Deuce Lounge to create a wedding/reception plan. Everyone in our group will be over 21 so we are super excited about that! They are just waiting on cake pricing but should have it by next week. As soon as they get all of that together and too me I will offically be an Aria bride! lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards