Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Outdoor wedding in March?

Hello everyone. I really wanted to have a wedding around the end of March and have been looking at outdoor ceremony and reception venues and I was wondering what the weather typically is like that time of year. Would it be too cold to have the wedding and reception outdoors? Thank you for any input!

Re: Outdoor wedding in March?

• Options
    Weather can be hit or miss sometimes but generally it's warm in March. My wedding was the 1st week of march and I had an.outdoor ceremony. The weather was perfect! With any outdoor ceremony, just be sure to have a back up plan.
  • Options
    I second that.  Weather can be quick fickle here even in the desert and that time of year can get quite windy.  If it is behaving though it can be quite nice that time of year.  So ya I would have a backup just in case.
  • Options
    starryeyed77starryeyed77 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    I have been to Vegas 3 times in March and had very warm mellow weather every time but as PP said it is hit or miss. Some outdoor weddings in Vegas are also covered (ex. Valley of the Falls MB) so this could be a plan. If weather is crazy they will move you into a chapel but my WC said that rarely happens.
  • Options
    I'm getting married on March 8 in the Venus Garden.  Fingers Crossed for good weather.  Otherwise, like said above, they will move us indoors....
    Growing by one more.... BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Hi Love the picture. Which company did you use? Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards