Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Rach - any MORE Todd photos?

Okay RachNRich... I (of course) LOVE the photos from Todd on your married bio... so... I was wondering.... do you have a link to the rest??  We're using Todd and Maggiano's Calabria room as well, so I'd love to see as many pictures as you have... if you have them somewhere!

Re: Rach - any MORE Todd photos?

• Options
    kdj2011kdj2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Jennifer, I read on one of your posts that you are not doing flowers for the girls because they are carrying clutches.  I was planning to get clutches for my girls but was going to get flowers as well, until I read your post, now I really like your idea and was wondering if you would send/post some pics after your wedding so I could see how i looks? 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd love to see them too!! Your photos are great!!
  • Options
    RachNRichRachNRich member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Let me did up a link for you!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Let me know if it doesn't work!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That worked!! Thanks so much! I can't wait for my wedding! Where all did you take pics? We're staying at Mandalay Bay but the Ceremony is at Ceasars. I think I should be able to get quite a few around the hotel before we leave!
  • Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow Rach - thanks so much for sharing those!  I had mentioned before that your pictures were one of the main reasons for booking Todd, seeing the rest of your pictures is sort of like the icing on the cake.  Stunning!!
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    very pretty.  so glad i booked Todd.  and i love your big cupcakes, instead ofa 6inch round with the cupcakes :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    cinegradcinegrad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you, Rach! We're using Todd too and can't get enough of his work, so these are great for us too!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_rach-todd-photos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:616cdbd4-132f-49d9-bfc2-abb42deeee7cPost:50edcc2e-0d02-4945-a723-5b5be950231c">Re: Rach - any MORE Todd photos?</a>:
    [QUOTE]That worked!! Thanks so much! I can't wait for my wedding! Where all did you take pics? We're staying at Mandalay Bay but the Ceremony is at Ceasars. I think I should be able to get quite a few around the hotel before we leave!
    Posted by Natedawg71[/QUOTE]
    The majority of our pictures were taken in/around MB--we stayed there, and our ceremony was there. The remainder of our pictures were taken at Paris--in their lobby, and at Maggiano's!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY... Thanks, Rach!  I really appreciate it.  Your pictures are just beautiful. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_rach-todd-photos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:616cdbd4-132f-49d9-bfc2-abb42deeee7cPost:a055dce6-f9cb-4936-bb5e-d3064ebf5ff5">Re: Rach - any MORE Todd photos?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Jennifer, I read on one of your posts that you are not doing flowers for the girls because they are carrying clutches.  I was planning to get clutches for my girls but was going to get flowers as well, until I read your post, now I really like your idea and was wondering if you would send/post some pics after your wedding so I could see how i looks? 
    Posted by kdj2011[/QUOTE]

Absolutely!  I'm really excited about having them carry clutches instead of flowers... it will be more practical as well.  I believe chrisandeva did this too.
  • Options
    sunshine97sunshine97 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOVE your pictures!  Thanks for sharing! 
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome Ladies!! I can't believe I hadn't posted them sooner!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So lovely Rach! 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards