Nevada-Las Vegas

Mandalay Bay dress steaming?

Does anyone know if Mandalay Bay offers wedding dress steaming?  I was considering sending my dress to Fit for a Bride ahead of time, but it the hotel will steam my dress, I would prefer to just carry it with me on the plane.

Re: Mandalay Bay dress steaming?

• edited December 2011
    I'm not sure if MB does dress steaming.  But, Debi will come to MB ad pick up/drop off your dress.  That's what I'm doing.  I'm carrying on my dress as well.
  • RachNRichRachNRich member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, MB does steaming---most hotels offer some sort of "dry cleaning" services. However, I am not sure how well equipped they are to handle wedding dresses, and it might depend on the type of dress you have and the material it is made off of.

I also vaguely remember a bride having mentioned she used her hotel's dry cleaning services to press her dress prior to the wedding--and they did an awful job, and her mom ended up having to press it with an iron in her room minutes before her ceremony---I'll try and track down the bio!

ETA: Here's her vedor reviews---she wasn't at MB, but it's a nod to how using the Bellagio service worked out for her:  http://sites.google.com/site/christinarobertaremarried/the-vendor-reviews
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • atlcatloveratlcatlover member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Carry it with you on the plane and have Debi pick it up from you at MB.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards