Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

MAKEUP/LIPSTICK HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey ladies!
I am not a big makeup lipstick person. I wear makeup/lipstick on special occasions My April 12, 2013 wedding is the biggest occasion. I am thinking hard about my lipstick choice. My aunt is doing my makeup in vegas i really would like to wear a nice nude lipstick. Do you think nude is the way to go on you're wedding day? Any suggestions will be helpful.
SoontobeMRsSMITH13

Re: MAKEUP/LIPSTICK HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    i say go to the cosmetic counter and check some out and try them out. 
  • Options
    I'm going the nude route too. I have thin lips and hate drawing attention to that fact. Most of the emphasis will be on my eyes :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I also recommend going to a makeup counter and trying some on to see what your comfortable with. I would definately go with a nude though. I will be wearing a nude but I also do the smokey eye. Try MAC Viva Glam II with their Plushglass it plumps lips in Nice Buzz. It's a gorgeous pink/nude combo color that I will be wearing!
  • Options
    Thank you! I will definitely check out Mac.
    SoontobeMRsSMITH13
  • Options
    I would say check out MAC. They have awesome products. Look into lipglass - its not a lipstick more of a lipgloss. But they should definitely have something for you. Hope this helps
  • Options
    MAC has a great nude lipstick with a touch of color-it's a great neutral "Hug Me"
    Samantha Michelle www.KeepMeBlushing.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards