North Carolina
Options

AVL-Outdoor Venues

Hi Ladies,
We've recently relocated to Asheville from the West Coast and are not familiar with the wedding venues in Western North Carolina. We're on a tight budget but are hoping to have a ceremony and reception site outdoors, in the Blue Ridge. Looking for a place where we could bring in some BBQ and comfort food, a few musicians, some chairs and limited flowers and hang out under the sky and stars, but someplace that also has bathroom facilities and shelter for weather. I really like the look of The Farm, but I doubt we'd be able to afford it. Do y'all have other suggestions? Even private residences would be a great possibility.
Thanks, Ladies!

Re: AVL-Outdoor Venues

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My FH and I are planning on getting married in Asheville as well.  I have been looking into Homewood and the Biltmore.  The Biltmore is very expensive but I think it might be worth it. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out www.romanticasheville.com. I like The Center and Pavillon also.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I live in asheville too and wanted about the same as you.  I did not find anything and we will be getting married at my parents house about 3 hours away.  Lake Junaluska which is about an hour away going west is less expensive but it wasn't the look I was going for.  I've looked at Lake lure inn and spa, Rainbow lake (brevard), and a friend of mine got married at On Broadway in downtown AVL.  If you have any questions about the area feel free to message me, I'll try to help as much as possible!

Meg
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just looked at your bio and saw your date was 9/10/11, ours is too!  My FI liked that date.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards