North Carolina

Boo!

Heya!

I'm back after 2 weeks up north :o)
We had an awesome trip and I'll be posting / putting up pictures of it on my bloggy. 

Everyone played nice and the driving wasn't too terrible minus going through a wicked storm in VA on the way home.

Sooo what'd I miss? What's new? I lurked a little while we were gone, but tried my best to stay off of the computer during vacation.

Missed ya!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Boo!

• edited December 2011
    Well, I dun got married. ;P

Welcome back! I missed you around the boards.
  • edited December 2011
    I missed you! Welcome back!
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well well well.  Look who thinks we're cool enough to talk to again.  hmph ;)

• NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Hahhaha

I saw that!! Your siggy picture is BEAUTIFUL!! :o)

Holly I missed ya too! Hope everything is working out better :o)

Mary. . .pshh what ev! If I was too cool I wouldn't have tried to plan multiple GTG's.

BTW.  on that note. Game night at mi Casa this friday at 7:30. PM / email me if you want to come! :o)
  • CJ4578CJ4578 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did you get caught in that crazy storm I was hearing about the other day that knocked all the power out in VA and then came down here to hassle us? I think that was Monday. That was intense! It was actually the first time I think I've seen the weather people actually interrupt a tv show for anything other than a blizzard.

Glad you had a great time!
    -- C
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Mmm it was on Sunday. I almost had to pull over because you couldn't see the road and it was flooding instantly on the road, but we were also stuck in like a wind tunnel due to trees.

Crap was flying everywhere!!! I kept going because I didn't want to get stuck in that mess. Took us like almost two hours to get through it. DH kept telling me to pull over and let him take over, but theres NO way I was about to let him get out of the car in that mess.

There were sooo many accidents and a bridge that was being worked on was blown apart as well as a car flipped over.

We were driving down 95 and I think in Richmond at this time.

I swear. . .every freaking time we go to CT we either drive through crazy weather on the way up or down. . but its all good. Makes for an interesting drive :o)
  • CJ4578CJ4578 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it actually was Sunday now that I think about it, since today is Tuesday not Wednesday (a girl can dream...) Anyway, I am glad you're both okay, that sounds crazy!
    -- C
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• wlfpkbridewlfpkbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got some of that storm Sunday. It was crazy! The trees behind our apartment were going crazy! Glad you made it through ok. I hate driving in normal rain...I definitely can't stand driving through something like that!
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome back! Glad you had a great time on your vacation and made it back safe!
    Photobucket

• edited December 2011

Glad you're back, Beka!!!

Leigh Anne & Billy
    *October 2nd, 2010*
  • edited December 2011
    Everything is MUCH better! I'll have to email you today and tell you about it. It definitely got worse before it got better, but I'm feeling okay about it now.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards