Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Check!!!

Finally booked Francesca!!!! I am so relieved to have this taken care of although she emailed me and said I could either fax or mail her the contract.  I haven't been able to locate a fax number for her soI emailed her asking her for a fax number.  If anyone has one handy that would be great.  Otherwise, I can alwaysj ust drop the contract in the mail.  TIA  :)

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Check!!!

• Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can you scan it & e-mail it to her? That's how I did it...
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    Sophia1913Sophia1913 member
    edited December 2011
    Excellent idea.  I hadnt even thought about that.  Thanks for the heads up!!!!!

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    direy25direy25 member
    edited December 2011
    No problem, and congrats on the check! Francesca really is amazing at what she does!
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    Sophia1913Sophia1913 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_check-20?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:677418e0-4b40-4643-93e3-950b512ac068Post:b32c2968-1ba0-4b32-9f3a-b5778ad4e298">Re: Check!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]No problem, and congrats on the check! Francesca really is amazing at what she does!
    Posted by direy25[/QUOTE]

That's such a relief to hear.  I was really debating on who to work with.  Thanks!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards