Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Chapel of the Flowers

Has anyone gotten married at the Chapel of Flowers? If so did you use either of the salon services that they offer? If so can you please tell me what you thought? This chapel is my fav by far, I am just worried about hair and make up. If you have any other suggestions of people or salons that you have used and that are reasonable price wise please let me know.

Thanks so much!!

Re: Chapel of the Flowers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was married at the COF on 9.10.11 and the Glam Squad did my makeup. If I had to do it all over again I would do it the same way. They came to my room, on time and did my hair and makeup and I was stunning. I had to put down a 25.00 deposit paid through paypal as I planned my entire wedding from Houston, Texas.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A lot of knotties also use Francesca Lombardo, homony medina and Lori white
    *MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    carlad22

thank you so much, that was what i needed to hear. i am planning my wedding from fredericksburg, va so its great to hear from someone who has delt with them. did you have pictures of how you wanted your hair and make up to look? i pretty much know what i want so hopefully that will make things easier?

• Options
    starree444starree444 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm planning my wedding at COF from the east coast of Canada. I'm probably going to use the glam squad thru COF because harmony medina is on vacation when I'm getting married. My planner is Robin and she's been awesome. What is your date?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    jdodge331

I just didn't want to look like a drag queen since I don't wear makeup on a daily bases. I was terrified about how the end resuld would turn out. Here are a few pictures of how the day turned out. I hope you can see the make up? Some of the pics are dark.

• Options
    starree444starree444 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very nice! You looked gorgeous!
  • Options
    MNVegasMNVegas member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_chapel-of-flowers-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:6b9f13ce-f255-4832-95e7-eb2805af5bbdPost:d3c8148b-78ad-4822-8359-c15337c334a8">Re: Chapel of the Flowers</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm planning my wedding at COF from the east coast of Canada. I'm probably going to use the glam squad thru COF because harmony medina is on vacation when I'm getting married. My planner is Robin and she's been awesome. What is your date?
    Posted by rtzrill[/QUOTE]

Robin was my WC last year. She was really great to deal with as was everyone at COF.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey ! I didnt get married yet but I'm going with the COF and using glam squad. I heard many positive things about them. Hope that helps !
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    carlad22 you looked beautiful!!

It's official I just booked everything for COF and am going to have the Glam Squad come to the room for hair and make up. The wedding is November 4th and my planner is Brittany, whom I have not spoken to yet but I am sure she will be wonderful.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    jdodge331

Thanks!!! I'm sure you will be happy with the end result! My fiancee asked if we could go back and do it again?!?! LOL Everybody at COF are awesome. From the moment I picked up the phone and spoke to someone I was happy with my choice and I'm sure you will be as well. Good luck with your planning!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We got wed at the COF on 14th Sept it was the best day ever - the chapel was amazing and Vegas was fab!!  I would recommend a Vegas wedding to anybody from the UK. 

I also used Glamsquad - they turned up late (45 mins) and I felt my appointment was rushed. My hair was good but make up needed some adjustment. I didn't feel that I was asked about how I had my make up usually. Thought they expensive for what I got.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards