Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Vegas Rustic Wedding on a Budget?

What Venues can I check out that work with almost any budget where we can have a rustic/DIY wedding?

Most golf courses require their catering services, and don't allow you to do much of anything yourself. Or they're too expensive.

Springs Preserve was a bit expensive as well.

Any places that would be perfect for us? I've heard of some place called "Legends Ranch Estate" and left them a voice message, just waiting for them to get back to me.

Re: Vegas Rustic Wedding on a Budget?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you looking for ceremony only or reception as well?

Have you looking into renting a house (mansion) to hold you ceremony and reception at? This could (possibly) save you a ton of money as you'd be able to do whatever you wanted for catering and would be able to DIY decor, music, etc...

How many guests and what kind of budget are you trying to work with? 20 guests and a $1000 budget vs 150 guest on a $1000 budget make a HUGE difference in what people are going to be able to recommend.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you looked into the Grove? I remember their prices being pretty affordable. I don't know how much customization you can do. 
  • Options
    MeatAuditorMeatAuditor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a friend on a strict budget who said the packages at TPC golf course were the best they found in their price range.  I know you're generally anti-golf course, but it may be worth checking into.  Just in case. 

In-suite receptions seem a good way to control prices, but wanting a rustic appearance will limit your options there. 

Does anyone know if Spring Mountain Ranch or Floyd Lamb (state parks) allow weddings onsite? 
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    wildstylewildstyle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My wedding was at Springs Preserve.  My wedding was not rustic at all (i don't know what you would call it b/c we had almost no decor)  but it would be a nice place for that! They were really helpful and willing to work with our budget and full of cost cutting ideas.  You do need to use their catering but they can do things that would save ie daytime reception food.

There is a place called Bonnie Springs that is an old western town type of setting that sounded interesting to me.  Have you looked into them?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_vegas-rustic-wedding-budget?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:71283a3f-f415-49af-805c-b56fce6256f7Post:e47fcb32-3ca1-4ef5-afff-49546022a137">Re: Vegas Rustic Wedding on a Budget?</a>:
    [QUOTE]My wedding was at Springs Preserve.  My wedding was not rustic at all (i don't know what you would call it b/c we had almost no decor)  but it would be a nice place for that! They were really helpful and willing to work with our budget and full of cost cutting ideas.  You do need to use their catering but they can do things that would save ie daytime reception food. There is a place called Bonnie Springs that is an old western town type of setting that sounded interesting to me.  Have you looked into them?
    Posted by wildstyle[/QUOTE]

We went there, they want 9grand.. :/
  • Options
    wildstylewildstyle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    9 grand?!? OUCH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_vegas-rustic-wedding-budget?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:71283a3f-f415-49af-805c-b56fce6256f7Post:e819c6a6-aa92-48d4-8529-a83a43563236">Re: Vegas Rustic Wedding on a Budget?</a>:
    [QUOTE]9 grand?!? OUCH!
    Posted by wildstyle[/QUOTE]

Yes, because of Wolf Gang Puck Catering 0_o

I ended up booking at the Gilcrease Orchards!
    it's a blank canvas, so we can do whatever we want!
  • Options

when are you having your wedding there?  i am looking for an outdoor rustic feel wedding as well and want to DIY alot also. 

• Options
    I've been looking for the same thing. Have you had any luck? We are planning to get hitched in 2014.
  • Options
    Same here- I am leaning towards Legends Ranch. Only downfall- you have to supply EVERYTHING...not sure if I can afford all the vendors needed. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards