Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Bellagio or Cosmopolitan????

We are getting married at the bellagio and have stayed there on past holidays, however since then the Cosmo has been built and has quite good reviews!

Has anyone ever stayed in the Cosmo and the Bellagio and can share reviews for me!? Mum folks are counting on booking so i dont really want to get it wrong LOL......

Have also looked at Aria!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bellagio or Cosmopolitan????

• Options
    Does anyone in your party gamble?  Bellagio and Cosmo will both be mostly $25 tables, and neither will treat you all that well for what is a pretty decent minimum bet.  Not that Aria will do much better; MGM properties screw you on the odds bet on craps and probably everything else.  If you are just looking for the view, I'd go with Cosmo; you can get a wraparound suite outside that neither Aria nor Bellagio offer.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    We are not huge gamblers but a couple in the group are. I am more interested in a nice room and pool lol....

The only problem is i wonder how the Bellagio will be about my bridesmaids joining me in my room if they are not guest as i know they are pretty strict on getting people into the lifts to the rooms!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh I don't think you'll have any trouble with getting people to the room at either place.  I think the Cosmo wraparound rooms on some floors do require card access to get to the floor though so you might have to go down and get people.

The Bellagio pool is very luxorious but kind of laid back and more on the quiet side relatively speaking; the Cosmo pool is typically a big party atmosphere with a DJ.  I'd go Cosmo over Bellagio. :)

Married in Vegas - June 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards