Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Clubs for Post-Wedding?

So, my FI and I are thinking about hitting up a club after the wedding reception. We're staying at the Flamingo, are there any good clubs nearby with little to no cover charge?

Thanks!
BabyFruit Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Clubs for Post-Wedding?

• Options
    Pure at caesars the bank at bellagio marquee at cosmopolitan...it depends what day of week night...and if you see promoters on the street for little to no cover....and I ve never heard of guys getting in for free. It's not a club but harrahs carnival court is fun...outside bar, stage with live music or dj, and bartendars with flair
  • Options
    I second Carnival Court-- really fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Just an FYI- you should never have to pay for those cards promoters give out on the street. If you know any locals, have them take you out....then a bottle and table would be free. Other than that at best ur hubby will have to pay at least $30 for himself to get in anywhere good
    *MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Circle bar at Planet Hollywood is free but not a club.  The same goes for the Chandelier bar at Cosmo.  Neither of them are clubs but they are nice bars and no entrance fee and music plays all night.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards