Options

Good Morning!

Re: Good Morning!

• Options
    allie76allie76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning ladies! Yay for a short week!
    TTC since Sept 2009 with PCOS. 3 failed Clomid cycles; 3 failed IUI's; 1 failed injectable + TI cycle. Surprise BFP on 1/22/12 while waiting to start IVF! EDD 9/30/12.
    Missed m/c discovered 2/20/12 (8w1d). D&C 2/23/12
    Photobucket [img]http://i54.tinypic.com/zsk41e.jpg[/img]

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning!  Hope today goes by quickly - FI and I are doing a Taco Bell date tonight to go get Cheesey Gordita Crunches hehe
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning!  My DH is taking the liscensing exam for vet school today.  Vibes are appreciated!
  • Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!!

I've got an interview with our builder for a potential job! :)

Redhead *~*~*~Happy Good Luck Vibes~*~*~*

Britney, FI and I were at Taco Bell last night! We didnt eat there, we were meeting with Jeff, it still smelt ooh soo yummy
    I love date night!

Woo for the week being over for the most part :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    CJ4578CJ4578 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! FI is on call tonight so I'm stuck on my own, but I need to clean the house for Thanksgiving so I guess I will have time to get started. :)

So ready for vacation... Megan, sending vibes! I know he'll be glad when it's over. :)
    -- C
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    morning!!!

it was a eerie feeling this morning when i opened the backdoor and had four set of eyes staring back at me and i knew i only had one dog left to round up!!! still not sure what the second set of eyes was from but obviously sport had made a new friend!
  • Options
    grace_ugagrace_uga member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vibes to Patrick!!!  Bet you'll be glad when that's over!

Good morning everyone.  I hope today moves realllllllly quickly.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    :::vibes:::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Vibes for Patrick!  So Megan, will the outcome of this exam determine where he could end up as a vet?  Are you hoping for Colorado??

Hope the interview goes well Beka!  Amanda, I hope you can figure out who the new friend is :)
  • Options
    krispychikinkrispychikin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!  Don't wish today away too hard - I have some serious editing to start today on my master's paper proposal.  eeek. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!

*Vibes for the vet exam!
  • Options
    ktyd8ktyd8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!!

I'm so glad this is a short week! I still have so  much work to do over break Frown but hopefully in light of the holiday season I can restrain myself from calling up FMIL and giving her a piece of my mind about how she treats her son. Her response to FI getting into law school: "Oh thats good but I only weigh 150 lbs now. I have nothing to eat and I'm trying to get a church to give me some food for Thanksgiving"....UH YOUR SON JUST GOT INTO LAW SCHOOL. At least be happy for him...oh and you have this thing called a full-time job, stop buying beer and cigarettes instead of food. Okay thank you for letting me rant!

I hope everyone has a great day and Happy Thanksgiving!!
    ~Kaitlyn~
    Anniversary
    My Chart
    DX PCOS 2002 @ age 14
    DX Diabetes 3/12
    My Diabetes Blog
    TTA until ?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning Everyone!  So glad the sun is shining again!  I was beginning to think it was NEVER going to stop raining around here!  Have a good one!  Smile

Leigh Anne & Billy
    *October 2nd, 2010*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!

Britney - this whole vet school thing is wierd.  If someone doesn't pass the test (or the retake in April), they can still graduate and be a vet, but they wouldn't be allowed to practice anywhere until they pass the test.  After this one (national) you also have to test for which ever state you want to practice in.

And yes, we are hoping for Colorado!  Who wants to come visit?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Me!  Me!!  Can we go skiing?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YEP!   And hit up all the good microbreweries!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    MMM microbrews.... Ah today is creeping!  When will Patrick get the results?
  • Options
    alliegator8alliegator8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning....ah, afternoon I mean.  I'm finally on here.  Ok, lots of vibes for different things.  And Cheesy Gordita Crunch is amazing!  Have a wonderful rest of the day ladies.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it takes around 2 months.  They curve it after everyone has taken the test.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards