Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

NWR: Grand Canyon Tours

FI and I would like to go to the Grand Canyone and I've been looking into a few tour companies. Do you have any suggestions as to who to use?  I've got a few from Google that are reasonably priced, $250/each for a plane there, back, and the skywalk.  Thanks!

Re: NWR: Grand Canyon Tours

• Options
    kateynjoekateynjoe member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I've flown a few times with Papillon Helicopter Tours and it's fantastic! They have a bunch of different options you can land in the canyon for about 45minutes explore and have a little lunch and champaigne toast. Their website has all the options and information, or you can call them and talk to someone in person about what you're looking for. They do the skywalk tours, but the skywalk was overpriced and underwow for me and most everyone I know that's made the treck out.

"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!" ~Anonymous~ "It is far better to be small and *Shine* than to be big and cast a Shadow!" ~Anonymous~
  • Options
    kateynjoekateynjoe member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you go to specials on their site they have a tour with a 30 minute landing for $279 if booked before November 30th. Hope this helps.
    "We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!" ~Anonymous~ "It is far better to be small and *Shine* than to be big and cast a Shadow!" ~Anonymous~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_nwr-grand-canyon-tours?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:7fda3b1b-7913-4284-8308-86536d9e7c50Post:b56eaed9-1c98-4163-89a0-253493b3cf95">Re: NWR: Grand Canyon Tours</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've flown a few times with Papillon Helicopter Tours and it's fantastic! They have a bunch of different options you can land in the canyon for about 45minutes explore and have a little lunch and champaigne toast. Their website has all the options and information, or you can call them and talk to someone in person about what you're looking for. They do the skywalk tours, <strong>but the skywalk was overpriced and underwow for me and most everyone I know that's made the treck out</strong>.
    Posted by kateynjoe[/QUOTE]

This and just a little know fact but the area where the skywalk is is not technically part of the grand canyon.

I would skip the skywalk and head over to the other rim and do a helicopter tour.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards