Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

When to buy show tickets/Le Reve specifically?

A group of us want to go to La Reve the Sat. we are in Vegas.  I know there are the discount ticket booths in Vegas that we can go to when there, but is there a possibility the show will be sold out of we wait to buy the weekend of, especially for a Sat. night?

Any sites online you can get discount tickets for?  I tried looking a little bit but couldn't find much...

TIA!

Re: When to buy show tickets/Le Reve specifically?

• Options
    smedina0212smedina0212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I highly doubt the show will be sold out..it rarely has a full house if ever...honestly though, in my opinion, if you are going to buy tickets to see a show I wouldn't waste the money on Le Reve. People have actually requested their money back after seeing it. I would suggest KA or Phantom.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_buy-show-ticketsla-reve-specifically?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:8148f13c-704f-4791-9d24-6b0aa808dbf9Post:7dec1803-18a1-4ed0-9bed-2280aa18d658">Re: When to buy show tickets/Le Reve specifically?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I highly doubt the show will be sold out..it rarely has a full house if ever...honestly though, in my opinion, if you are going to buy tickets to see a show I wouldn't waste the money on Le Reve. People have actually requested their money back after seeing it. I would suggest KA or Phantom.
    Posted by smedina1027[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info on when to get tickets.  That surprises me on the show though, I'll I've read for the most part is great reviews on it, including from people on here and friends.  Everyone has a different opinion of course though.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    La reves prices are always the same
    *MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_buy-show-ticketsla-reve-specifically?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:8148f13c-704f-4791-9d24-6b0aa808dbf9Post:2f688cbd-b947-4f72-bc79-be3259af3cf1">Re: When to buy show tickets/Le Reve specifically?</a>:
    [QUOTE]La reves prices are always the same
    Posted by AJF021410[/QUOTE]

So they are never at the discount booths?
  • Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Le Reve is listed on the Tix4tonight website.
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    At the Wynn box office le reve always has the same 3(?) prices for tickets....so unless you had them comped for your stay or they were included, Wynn won't increase or decrease the prices. Don't get the cheapest ones unless you wanna get wet. But honestly there isn't a bad seat in the theatre. It's a beautifully romantic show.
    *MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    crow99crow99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    lsvenssonlsvensson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_buy-show-ticketsla-reve-specifically?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:8148f13c-704f-4791-9d24-6b0aa808dbf9Post:7dec1803-18a1-4ed0-9bed-2280aa18d658">Re: When to buy show tickets/Le Reve specifically?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I highly doubt the show will be sold out..it rarely has a full house if ever...honestly though, in my opinion, if you are going to buy tickets to see a show I wouldn't waste the money on Le Reve. People have actually requested their money back after seeing it. I would suggest KA or Phantom.

<div>Whaaat, no way, le reve ROCKS! Saw it twice and would love to see it again.  As a PP mentioned, there's really not a bad seat in the house so don't feel the need to splurge.  It's a theater in the round so the view is great from anywhere.</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_buy-show-ticketsla-reve-specifically?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:8148f13c-704f-4791-9d24-6b0aa808dbf9Post:7dec1803-18a1-4ed0-9bed-2280aa18d658">Re: When to buy show tickets/Le Reve specifically?</a>:

Do you work at Wynn? You don't have to tell me but you can PM me if you don't want to post
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We just saw Le Reve at the begining of the month. I totally would recommend it. The show was great. The lighting was awsome. Both FI & I said we would see it again.

We got our tickets from Tix4Tonight booth. Paid about $90-something each. Our seats were about halfway up. But they were no bad seats from what I could tell.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards