Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Taking a Poll.....

Where is everybody having their reception....

And if you are having a dj.. who are you using????

Inquiring minds want to know.... Well I WANNA KNOW..lolWink

I will start.... Stardust Suite and DJ Godzilla
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Taking a Poll.....

• Options
    no dj more than likely canalettos
  • Options

that's great you guys decided on a place

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Mon Ami Gabi, no DJ, but Travis Allen with be coming to perform during dessert. :)
  • Options
    i havent decided but more than likely lol he likes the menu :) im looking into bootleggers as well
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_taking-a-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:823e6b8d-4df2-418f-8797-8f04d10979b1Post:15480fae-fdd5-4966-98c4-8d4050a2573a">Re: Taking a Poll.....</a>:
    [QUOTE]i havent decided but more than likely lol he likes the menu :) im looking into bootleggers as well
    Posted by southerncutie[/QUOTE]

girl..lol.. you are all over the place... you guys need to decide on a type of food..lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Platinum Hotel & All Night Long Entertainment
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

im looking at menus and i know im all over the place.  hard when he says whatever on the food except for make sure steak i may drop this in his lap lol

• Options
    technically bootleggers is italian lol i like the wine room :) im check preset menu and if they have F&B
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_taking-a-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:823e6b8d-4df2-418f-8797-8f04d10979b1Post:72d29c60-f6e8-4a9a-a506-e808d5475f8c">Re: Taking a Poll.....</a>:
    [QUOTE]im looking at menus and i know im all over the place.  hard when he says whatever on the food except for make sure steak i may drop this in his lap lol
    Posted by southerncutie[/QUOTE]

yeah girl... you should tell him to decide and then u go from there.. just give him parameters and then dont tell him the name of the places..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    soo it seems like you want italian... that definitely gives you a way to go
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    its hard since he dont have a computer and has to do it from library.  lol
  • Options
    Apex Suite at Planet Hollywood and the one and only DJ Godzilla
  • Options
    I was going to do bootleggers but its too far.

We are going to wicked spoon and have an ipod DJ
  • Options
    not sure if we are because they giving us time to set up the room.  which i really dont want to be in charge of and pay 300 fee for room
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_taking-a-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:823e6b8d-4df2-418f-8797-8f04d10979b1Post:943ac0ab-d11e-4cfb-a617-2bf70eb1fb04">Re: Taking a Poll.....</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was going to do bootleggers but its too far. We are going to wicked spoon and <strong>have an ipod DJ
    </strong>Posted by soontobehasrouni[/QUOTE]

TOO  CUTE..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Palms Hotel - King Pin Suite and of course DJ Godzilla(contract still pending), but def using him :)

P.S. Nursing I am so jealous I wanted the Stardust Suite, they were already booked for my day :(
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_taking-a-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:823e6b8d-4df2-418f-8797-8f04d10979b1Post:cd9205ce-085b-47e2-b1ca-fa80f9a1b843">Re: Taking a Poll.....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Palms Hotel - King Pin Suite and of course DJ Godzilla(contract still pending), but def using him :) P.S. Nursing<strong> I am so jealous I wanted the Stardust Suite, they were already booked for my day :(
    </strong>Posted by Candiceluera3[/QUOTE]

Girl...LOL.. Funny thing is... I knew I wanted him before I knew anything else.. and he actually told me about the Stardust and how GREAT it was... So I changed to it when we added more people..

And please... jealous of me.... THE KINGPIN SUITE.... im jealous of you!!!

get that contract signed sealed and delivered.. and then kick back and relax (well about that one thing..lol)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    PJ Clarkes Sidecar Room and Ipod with Vegasy songs mixed it with songs we like.
  • Options
    We are going to do Wicked Spoon with an iPod DJ as well ;-).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Sugar Factory for the reception and because we switched it we're no longer having a DJ. We did have DJ Godzilla though (he was really sweet about everything when I explained to him the situation even though it was very last minute). :)
  • Options
    nursing2unursing2u member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited October 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_taking-a-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:823e6b8d-4df2-418f-8797-8f04d10979b1Post:2b5798fa-3c34-4dd6-ac25-14610c2cde83">Re: Taking a Poll.....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sugar Factory for the reception and because we switched it we're no longer having a DJ. We did have DJ Godzilla though (<strong>he was really sweet about everything when I explained to him the situation</strong> even though it was very last minute). :)
    Posted by petitmonstree[/QUOTE]

<strong>This!!!</strong>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are going to the Firefly with an iPod DJ as wel
    SoontobeMRsSMITH13
  • Options
    petite which menu are you having>
  • Options
    We're not having a traditional reception. Just dinner and drinks and we're doing it at The Wynn Buffet. That way our guests will have a variety of foods to choose from. It was suprisingly affordable compared to other options I looked at.
    Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I'm having my reception in the Stardust Suite with DJ Godzilla, just like you!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_taking-a-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:823e6b8d-4df2-418f-8797-8f04d10979b1Post:fd52783b-5d65-49cd-834e-c66fe0a6c580">Taking a Poll.....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Where is everybody having their reception.... And if you are having a dj.. who are you using???? Inquiring minds want to know.... Well I WANNA KNOW..lol I will start.... Stardust Suite and DJ Godzilla
    Posted by nursing2u[/QUOTE]

Ditto here... Stardust Suite and DJ Godzilla
    And they lived happily ever after... February 16, 2013 Chapel of the Flowers Stardust Suite at The Orleans
  • Options
    HAHAHA That is why he is amazing! Yes, I am doing everything by this weekend :) I can't wait to have another thing checked off my list!!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_taking-a-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:823e6b8d-4df2-418f-8797-8f04d10979b1Post:98f44a35-2328-4187-9fca-485b57908a56">Re: Taking a Poll.....</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Taking a Poll..... : Girl...LOL.. Funny thing is... I knew I wanted him before I knew anything else.. and he actually told me about the Stardust and how GREAT it was... So I changed to it when we added more people.. And please... jealous of me.... THE KINGPIN SUITE.... im jealous of you!!! get that contract signed sealed and delivered.. and then kick back and relax (well about that one thing..lol)
    Posted by nursing2u[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards