Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

anyone used a double decker bus fo guests

I am using it to get everyone fom Ceasars to Mandalay Bay and I was wondering if you thought it would be tacky to make one-two stops fo some quick pics of wedding party and fiance and I.  Nothing too long ... thee will be drinks and music on the bus??  I just hate to spend more money on a limo and miss out on the tour.  Thanks

Re: anyone used a double decker bus fo guests

• Options
    aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_anyone-used-double-decker-bus-fo-guests?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:838c6276-59da-42f3-9145-69a72caa4159Post:d548785e-05be-4c79-8c72-b96be9ad3205">anyone used a double decker bus fo guests</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am using it to get everyone fom Ceasars to Mandalay Bay and I was wondering if you thought it would be tacky to make one-two stops fo some quick pics of wedding party and fiance and I.  Nothing too long ... thee will be drinks and music on the bus??  I just hate to spend more money on a limo and miss out on the tour.  Thanks
    Posted by ahelmick[/QUOTE]
    Just keep in mind that the stops aren't all that quick, because the places the bus has to park aren't usually very photogenic, so you're going to be doing quite a bit of walking to get to your photo spot.  I think one quick stop wouldn't be too bad since there are refreshments on the bus, but two would be pushing it.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Used the double decker bus in las vegas and they were great! Best part of the entire wedding!
  • Options
    smokeybaileysmokeybailey member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I smell something vendorish in here.
    Bi-oh-rama
    Now with more wedded bliss.

I don't get married often, but when I do, I do it in Las Vegas.

"Lvharpy could be your AE." - direy25
    "smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill
    "The almighty smokeybailey has spoken." - some bitch on the Las Vegas board

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards