Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Cashman Professional

On my recent trip to get married in Las Vegas, I came in contact with Cashman Professional. What follows is an email I sent to the company and a detailed explanation reguarding my interactions with this company.

To the President of Cashman Professional, Morgan Cashman;

I want to take this opportunity to inform you and your company at how impressed I was with your photography team's ability to capture my recent wedding in Las Vegas (Feb 16).

I had the pleasure of meeting Scott S. as the photographer of my wedding at the Luxor wedding chapel this past Thursday. Not only was he professional in his job and presented a relaxed calming attitude, but Scott was also very accommodating at the types of poses we wanted. This not only made me extremely delighted but my bride was even more satisfied at the handling of the process.

That evening, I came across a woman at Tender, the steak house inside the Luxor, that worked for your company. I wish I had caught her name but unfortunately I didn't due to the commotion of the reception. My family was treated very respectfully and everyone was included in the celebration pictures. I was given an opportunity to give my mother something special due to your photographer and had an chance to thank her afterwards in private. The woman told me that she couldn't do her job if it wasn't for me, the subject. I wholeheartedly agree but the manner and tone in which she said it let me know that she actually cared about how she performed her duties.

Friday the 17th, I meet with Natalie O. to go over my pictures from the wedding and again was met with an extremely high standard of professionalism. While going over my wedding picture packages, I evaluated the interactions that had with each of your employees. I came to the conclusion that due to your company's standard of handling very huge life altering events, the exceptional quality of your product, and the passion of the three individuals, that it was the deciding factor in my purchase of the Gallery Selection for my wedding photos.

I was so pleased with the three people that I had direct interaction with. It was because of their interactions that I bought the most expensive package offered and I would very much appreciate it you recognized them for it and passed my compliments and praises to your employees and their supervisors.

With the deepest respect,

Brandon and Bailee S.

Hobbs, NM

I later found that the name of the photographer at Tender was Sally.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards