Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Photo tours - a question for past brides...

If you did a photo tour, how long did you spend at each location?

I'm worried that I'm not going to be able to fit in all the stops that I want within the two hours.

Re: Photo tours - a question for past brides...

• Options
    futurecoachkfuturecoachk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I thought with 2 hours I would be able to hit plenty of spots.  However, our photographer informed us that with the size of the wedding party (20 people) we would only have time to fit in 2 stops. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was wondering the same thing. I was planning two hours and we have 20 people too... I'm sad that it might only be two stops.

futurecoachk- who is your photog?
  • Options
    threemarie24threemarie24 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had Todd. 

He came to my hotel room (Planet Hollywood) at 11:30, photographed a few things around the room, then walked down to the Chandeliers at the main reception site for our first glance. Then walked over to Bellagio (us and the 4 person wedding party) moved over to Paris then back to PH. 

We then picked up the rest of the VIPS (parents, family and friends) and took the double decker bus the Las Vegas sign. 

I had him for 3 hours. I wish we could have had enough time, but really the pictures turned out amazing, with plenty of variety's in the backgrounds. 

However if there is a place you HAVE to go, just ask your Photog, maybe rent a limo or transportation if that will help you get to places??--Id say walking is the best. --Wear Comfortable shoes! I wore flips flops walking around, priceless. 
    imageimage

Congrats to my super sweet BFPB, veronicafvr, She's a SEP '11 momma

Married bio ? follow my boring blog Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    ClaireS80ClaireS80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh no, I have 20 guests too! I was planning to have group shots with everyone by the sign, but then we were just going to have pictures of the two of us at the other locations. I was hoping that everyone else will stay on the party bus and keep themselves entertained with the drinks that we will be providing.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Why not hire a photographer for 8-10 hours.  Then you would have PLENTY OF TIME!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hmmm....I've got 20 guests too.  I was also just planning on group shot at sign and otherwise just us and wedding party of four.  People would stay on the bus or get off and watch.  I imagine many will get out and take their own pics too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_photo-tours-question-past-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:8db3d4d7-3955-4707-a9db-50f7299e4d1ePost:aa465951-fdb3-4fbe-bd14-0336646fdb84">Re: Photo tours - a question for past brides...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Why not hire a photographer for 8-10 hours.  Then you would have PLENTY OF TIME!
    Posted by sekceyes[/QUOTE]

That's a good idea, but for people that don't have unlimited funds or are on a budget, 8-10 hours may not be feasible.

I think we're trying to get ideas/suggestions  of how to make the best use of our time with the time we have booked and still get in what all we wanna do.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards