Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Excited!!!!

I found a local photographer that does reasonably priced Boudoir pictures!  I loved the idea of giving him that then I called around and I thought the closest place that did them was in LA.  That studio wanted to charge 1200 and a 200 fee for a rental area so I had given up hope of the pictures. Well I was looking for someone local to do engagement photos and this lady does Boudoir photos too for under 500!  I am so excited!!  I am so getting them done for him.  I want to give  him the pictures the night before the wedding and the letters I have been writing him on the wedding day.  I'm suuuppppeeerrrr excited!!!  December can't get here fast enough! im so excited!!!
Until the first full year of being one! Anniversary

Re: Excited!!!!

• Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

That's great, congrats!

Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  Yup so excited!!  I have no one else I can tell so I told my knottie friends. Lol!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_excited?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:8e5cf1e4-ec8e-40a5-884a-01f79df580c8Post:40adfdd4-95a1-4c3d-b4fe-88056c180271">Re: Excited!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>That's a nice chunk of change saved!!! NICE!!
    </strong>Posted by wallacje[/QUOTE]

I know!!!!  I had nixed it there was no way I was paying for my wedding and 1500 on Boudoir pictures too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay how exciting!
    *MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is awesome!! I want to do them for our 1 year anniversary (isn't the 1st anniversary "paper"?) because I just can't spend even another $500 right now. Plus, it will give me motivation to keep up with my healthy eating and exercise and not gain post wedding weight like my sister keeps warning me I will
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is a good idea!  I don't know the different anniversaries. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thats awesome! I would have loved to do a boudoir shoot! Maybe for our one year anniversary if I still am slim.. LOL
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  I could never bring myself to do Boudoir photos...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My FI loves my body and he makes me feel so comfortable that I want to do it for him.  Yesterday my friend turned me on to someone just starting out in photography and she never did them so I am going to be her first and the fee is even less so it's even better.  I'm excited.

Aegrish we are meeting first before the shoot so I can at least meet her and feel comfortable with her.  I of course will be dressed in Lingerie so I won't be naked. This will definitely be a step for me but I want to do it.  Anyways congrats!  I know your day is right around the corner.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards