Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Anyone extra emotional?

Today I got a card w/ a gift card in it from my favorite aunt for my bridal shower which is Saturday, and I just burst into tears! It seems like the closer our big day gets, the more emotional I get. I'm scared that I'm going to be a bundle of tears on Saturday and even worse on my actual wedding day!

Are any of you feeling more emotional or am I just crazy?

Re: Anyone extra emotional?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I completely cry everytime I go over my music or the "personalized" quote we're using for our ceremony.

II know I'm going to be bawling my eyes out on my wedding day!! 'm glad I'm not the only one!! LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I completely plan on being an emotional wreck the day of.  I cry watching weddings on tv.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yep! But right now for some reason I feel over emotional about EVERYTHING!lol...But I hope by the time the day comes I can just relax and enjoy it all....even if I cry a little :)
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm totally more of a crier here lately. I hope I'm not a wreck on the wedding day but I probably will be. Luckily I've totally prepared FI for this possibility lol.
  • Options
    RachNRichRachNRich member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a crier. All. The. Time.

My wedding day was no exception---they opened the doors, and I started bawling...and it wasn't a cute cry either (I looked like someone shot my dog). But it's totally me; it would have been weird if I didn't cry.

Crying is good for you! Undecided
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    rach...me too!  I'm totally prepared to be a mess the day of the wedding.
  • Options
    threemarie24threemarie24 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I cry at commercials! huge crier here. But randomly I didnt bawl like I thought I was going to, on the big day. I had a nice well of tears all day, but never that "ugly" face I thought I would have had. However, the day after when we went to look at the photos from cashmen, that is when I bawled. Reliving the day was priceless.

Yes I was emotional before, maybe a good month before hand. just be okay with it! 
    imageimage

Congrats to my super sweet BFPB, veronicafvr, She's a SEP '11 momma

Married bio ? follow my boring blog Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm normally a crier which I own, but I don't want the ugly cry while I'm walking down the aisle haha. Hopefully I can keep it together & not look too crazy in the pictures :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I def have been SO emotional the last couple of weeks.  Knowing my wedding is a little over a month away I get tearful at the drop of a hat.  I keep thinking of things that I have forgotton and its freaking me out!  And yes I will def be a basket of tears on the day....don't worry, you are NOT the only one!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    tondraluvtondraluv member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm extra sensitive to begin with but I cry over everything.  Everytime I go over my vows, when I was breaking in my shoes, etc.I watched the Blind Side last night & cried the whole time. 
  • Options
    ellenalabamaellenalabama member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!  It's not just me.  I'm not much of a crier, but I have been lately and it really sucks since I still have about 6mos to go!  grrrr....I'm not a fan of crying since I always end up looking like a snotty Rudolph! lol  I can't even listen to music I want for our wedding without crying all of which I hide from FI so I won't get teased.  Thank god for water proof mascara (& tequila haha), because I'm sure I will be a mess when I walk down the aisle. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I honestly thought I would be a wreck and blubber all the way down the aisle.  I would get weepy in the car when I played our ceremony song list on my iPod.  But, and this was much to my shock, I managed to stay in control during the ceremony.  I don't know if it was the combination of Starbucks and champagne, but I was shocked that my voice didn't even break.

Back in the hotel room after the evening was over, I started crying and laughing.  I couldn't believe it was finally over and we were married.  DH laughed and reminded me of how I was laughing and crying when he proposed.  He didn't know it was possible to laugh and cry at the same time!
  • Options
    SunnyCanadianSunnyCanadian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

If I wasn't on my anti-depressant/anti-anxiety meds, I know I would be a total wreck. My emotions are so much more stable now which I am grateful for...but I hope I can still "feel" something the day of, because I don't want to come off as cold to everyone.

Last year at the shower I threw my best friend, I went to introduce myself in front of all of the guests and I burst into tears....I couldn't even get my NAME out....so emotional because we've been best friends since we were little and it seemed surreal that we are grown up now and getting married! I was soo embarassed.

BFP #1 MM/C discovered at 8w2d, loss 11/18/11
    I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven
    BFP #2 7/7/12, EDD 3/14/13, stick baby stick!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Sloane99Sloane99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh good, it's not just me either. I heard the song I'm walking down the aisle to on the radio the other day when I was driving and I very nearly had to pull over because I was just picturing that moment and everything it meant to us.

PS I'm normally not a sap AT ALL, I have no idea how it's going to go on our actual wedding day. Hopefully they'll get some good pictures before my make-up runs
    2 IVFs & 1 FET. Welcome home baby girl!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My FI picked a song for me to walk to and every time i hear it i start to cry!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Same here ladies ,

Every time i watch wedding shows  i cry .
    Going over our wedding music , and listing to the song I'm going to walk down the aisle makes me bawl.

lol  my FI thinks I'm crazy ... I 'm positive I'm going to cry at the wedding . I better have some tissues handy ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards