Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Flowers at reception

Did any of your guest take the flower centerpiece with them after the reception?
Vacation

Re: Flowers at reception

• Options
    PhoneCardLadyPhoneCardLady member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    Are you asking if it's ok, or if someone actually did that wasn't supposed to?
  • Options
    smokeybaileysmokeybailey member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They can have the flowers but the vases have to stay!
    Bi-oh-rama
    Now with more wedded bliss.

I don't get married often, but when I do, I do it in Las Vegas.

"Lvharpy could be your AE." - direy25
    "smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill
    "The almighty smokeybailey has spoken." - some bitch on the Las Vegas board

• Options
    kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We actually wanted our guests to take the centerpieces home, this way we didn't have to, nor our parents had to. We had our DJ announce that guests can take the centerpieces if they would like to.  It was great, all the older ladies wanted them! My mom and aunt kept the bigger floral arrangements from the ceremony and head table. lol 
  • Options
    Ch2ndraCh2ndra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was just curious if I should spend more for nicer centerpieces since it was in Vegas. I wasn't sure if people would actually take the flowers back to their room. I know some of my guest are flying  but some are driving.  I'm hoping they will take it.
    Vacation
  • Options
    wildstylewildstyle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My guests were very excited to take ours.  I was shocked b/c I did not think anyone would do this at a destination wedding.  I spent very minimally on flowers but Pam at the Palette did such a gorgeous job I was shocked at how nice they were for the money I spent.
  • Options
    Ch2ndraCh2ndra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Pam as well and I ordered the 8" diameter flowers. I think that's a decent size for the guest. Ya you'd think they might die before they get home.
    Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards