North Carolina

Help finding a reception venue - Raleigh or Wilmington areas

I got engaged recently and am hoping for a Sept. 2013 wedding, but after looking at vendor prices and my budget, I am quickly getting discouraged! I am hoping to stick to a $10,000 budget for around 140 people (hopefully will wind up with 125)... which means I should spend no more than $900 - 1,000 on a reception venue... including chairs, tables, tents (if needed), etc. I live in Cary, but I recently moved from Wilmington so I am open to having a wedding in the Raleigh area, Wilmington area, or Topsail/Emeral Isle areas (since I am from Jacksonville).

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated!!! (I just received a quote for $21,000 including food and I quickly realized I am starting in the wrong direction!) haha

Any other ideas of caterers, dj's, photographers, etc. would be wonderful! :)
***January Siggy Challenge... Bouquet Inspiration***
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Help finding a reception venue - Raleigh or Wilmington areas

• Panache in Jacksonville, NC is a very buget friendly venue. The woman who owns the place and coordinates the weddings is very helpful, straight forward and honest. It dresses up very well and they offer things like decorating. A lot of the stuff is included and she works with you to keep the price down.

Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickersLilySlim Weight loss tickers Check out My Blog
  • The surf city welcome center is a great place on the beach to have the reception, has tables and chairs.  We were thinking of there until we decided to stay near home. It was about 600 for the day
    May 2013 Siggy: Flowers imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards