Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Garden Ceremony in February?

Hi ladies! I am a previous Vegas bride, and now I'm helping my sister to plan her Vegas wedding. She wants to get married outside on her birthday in February. Any thoughts? I was looking at the Gazebo Chapel at the Flamingo and The Grove, but I'm not sure about the weather in February.

Also, does anyone know about bringing in outside vendors at the Flamingo? Do they allow photographers, flowers, etc?

Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Garden Ceremony in February?

• Options
    kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey there! What time of February is your sister thinking of doing her wedding? The highs in February are usually in the 60s. Low 60s in the first 2 weeks, and mid to high in the last 2 weeks, so it's definitely a good time of year. Sometimes it can even be higher, we hit 73 the other day and it's still January! 

I'm getting married at Emerald @ Queensridge, the ceremony is outdoor. It's beautiful. Also, the many golf courses here are very nice! Good Luck! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think that's going to be perfect weather. Her birthday is the 28th. Can I ask how much they charge for Emerald at Queensridge? She is just looking for a ceremony site, not a reception site. How far is it from the strip?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If the wedding will be around the 28th, then the weather should be great! I'm not sure how much they charge for just the ceremony, but I know they do them. I have the ceremony and reception package there. It is maybe 20 mins away from the Strip. It's over in the Queensridge/Summerlin area. 

Other outdoor sites are also Lakeside weddings, Valley of the Falls(Mandalay), Venus Garden(Caesar's), Primrose Courtyard(Wynn). I do really like the Grove too btw, it's one of the venues I checked out while looking for one. It's beautiful there, and I know they've got some great ceremony packages. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at the Gazebo chapel! I think it's really pretty. I have this video I took of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfbW6qpDtLM

As of right now at least, they do let you bring in outside vendors. I am using my own photographer and my own florist. However, it is an extra $150 for EACH outside vendor you use. Plus, the Gazebo location is an extra $150 added to all the packages. But the packages are very reasonable!

Good luck :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards