Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

tipping and other questions

We hired todd for 8 hours, it was around $900 i think- do we tip him and if so, how much?

Glamsquad- They are doing only my hair the day of, paid a $25 deposit and have to pay another $75 the day of....how much to tip?

We get an hour of limo service with our wedding package but are going to do an additional 3 hours for a strip tour....how much do I tip?

what about the wedding coordinator,videographer and the pianist? Both of these are included in my wedding package at the flamingo.

How do we go about distributing welcome bags? Not everyone will be at the same hotel.

Re: tipping and other questions

• Options
    Vegasgroom.com has a section about tipping, check it out.
    Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Are you having a meet and greet or anything where you'll see guests the first day? Maybe just pass them out then?
  • Options
    I'm a little confused too on tipping Todd and some of the makeup artists I'm looking at who own their own business. Normally you would tip MUA and photographer but then I've read in multiple places that you don't if they own the business (as opposed To an employee)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_tipping-and-other-questions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:9df95fa4-34c7-48a4-b31a-f25757afcaefPost:cf231acf-a0c6-46b3-a1ad-b48033f04ccc">Re: tipping and other questions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm a little confused too on tipping Todd and some of the makeup artists I'm looking at who own their own business. Normally you would tip MUA and photographer but then I've read in multiple places that you don't if they own the business (as opposed To an employee)
    Posted by EmiliaC01[/QUOTE]
    This is what I'm confused about.  Todd is an owner and Harmony too.  Do I still tip?  Arg.  I prob will. LOL

http://frankenstiensgirl.weebly.com
    Photobucket
    April 2013 Siggy Challenge: Save The Dates
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_tipping-and-other-questions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:9df95fa4-34c7-48a4-b31a-f25757afcaefPost:4e9a5972-80ef-4ae4-8b49-5e7a566ad4c6">Re: tipping and other questions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: tipping and other questions : This is what I'm confused about.  Todd is an owner and Harmony too.  Do I still tip?  Arg.  I prob will. LOL
    Posted by FrankensteinsGirl[/QUOTE]

I plan on tipping Todd and my makeup person (haven't booked on yet), even though they are owners... I don't know, I just feel like if they do a good job, they should get a tip.  Not sure what the official rule is.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I also plan on tipping Todd & Harmony. I figure that this is a special occasion and if they do a good job I would like to show them my gratitude. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards