Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

lounges/bars

I'm planning on heading out to a lounge/bar after our dinner reception, which will be at Joe's.....does anyone know of a good bar/lounge to hang out at that does not have a cover charge. Thanks :)

Re: lounges/bars

• Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cleopatras in Caesars or the Fontana at the Bellagio. Neither have cover but both have music and a good atmosphere.  They were recommended to me when I started asking about places to go after our reception @ Trevi
  • Options
    guamibearguamibear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh good to know. Thanks for posting this questions.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    im looking into The Chandelier Bar at the Cosmo...I had a heck of a time finding a contact...but Kelly wrote me Friday...heres her email

kelly.racine@cosmopolitanlasvegas.com

I dont really know anything yet...hoping she'll write me Tuesday..I can let you know what she says if you want.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is on a Tuesday in September.  Our reception is over at 11pm.  I was looking for a good place that's fun enough for younger guests but that our parents will want to be at too.  I'd also like one without a cover charge. 

I guess what I'm asking is does anyone know what time cleopatras closes?  Fontana closes at 1 so i'd like something open a little later.

thanks!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_loungesbars?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:9e20a40e-1f7f-4677-a586-68f2cf5364e6Post:78104d83-a1ce-4a73-86df-c069967adbfe">Re: lounges/bars</a>:
    [QUOTE]im looking into The Chandelier Bar at the Cosmo...I had a heck of a time finding a contact...but Kelly wrote me Friday...heres her email kelly.racine@cosmopolitanlasvegas.com I dont really know anything yet...hoping she'll write me Tuesday..I can let you know what she says if you want.
    Posted by junebug61103[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>Yes, June let us know!! Please

</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011

thanks for the responses....I would love to hear about the chandilier bar at the cosmo as well.....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards