Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

calm me down please ?

Our original contract said we got 3 hours with a $1500 f&b minimum. The lady we originally were dealing with has since left, and the new person sent us a final contract last night with a $1500 min for two hours, and different times (6-8 instead of 630-930). I emailed her back with the copy of the original contract I signed, and no where in it does it say they can change the amount or times at their discretion. Im freaking out for no reason right? They cant go back on the original contract even though the person I signed with no longer works there?

Re: calm me down please ?

• Options
    I booked my package a year in advance. During that time I had a change in wedding coordinators. I also noticed on their website the price of my package increased by $1,000.00 . I asked my new coordinator about this and she said they honor the price on the contract that I signed not the new listed price. I hope that makes you feel a little better! Hope you have the same result, Good Luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    PreDempseyPreDempsey member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited March 2013

It'd be bad business to not honor your initial contract.  Definitely stand your ground on that one. Hope it works out for you.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    J + A [4-15-13] + JJ [1-22-14] 
  • Options
    Agreed with the above!  It could be an honest mistake by the new coordinator, as long as your curtly pointed it out, they should honor it or like predempsey said, its bad for business!  dont freak out just yet :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_calm-me-down-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:a09fcab1-5d83-4020-976b-cb97dd98f702Post:e6333171-33f8-4ba0-a6bc-379ffe6d5a8d">Re: calm me down please ?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Agreed with the above!  It could be an honest mistake by the new coordinator, as long as your curtly pointed it out, they should honor it or like predempsey said, its bad for business!  dont freak out just yet :)
    Posted by Sugar Rush[/QUOTE]

she fixed it  :-) whew!
  • Options
    yes, i think you won't have a problem. once they give you an invoice it shouldn't be altered. i also noticed my package at mandalay bay increased in price, but my wedding co-ordinator assured me it wouldn't affect me. i guess thats the good thing about booking far in advance at a good price.
    Canadian Bride getting married at Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas on October 19th, 2013
  • Options
    Yea I think they have to honor the original contract....Did you call them directly yet?
  • Options
    Im glad that is resolved!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards