Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Valley of Fire Weddings

Hi All,
We are planning on getting married at the Valley of Fire.

We've done some internet and phone call research but as there are SOOO many companies offering VoF weddings, we wanted to see if anyone has feedback on any of the companies available...

PLEASE let us know your thoughts!

thanks,
Kris :)

Re: Valley of Fire Weddings

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Kris,

I was married in the Valley of Fire last year, and we used the Las Vegas Wedding Company. I would recommend them. They were very patient as we changed our minds about the details probably a dozen times. The pricing was up-front with no hidden fees and the wedding went off without a hitch. We couldn't have asked for a better day. HTH!

Jen
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am a big fan of Scenic Las Vegas Weddings.  We are using them for our photography (we want to get married at Caesars which is why were not having them do our whole wedding) and myfriend used them for her Strip wedding (at the LV sign) and they did a Wonderful Job!  Trey Tomsik's photos were amazing, although his website is not that impressive.  All their packages come with a limo for the entire time.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My FI and I are getting married out at the Valley of Fire this March.  I decided to go with the Las Vegas Wedding Company as well.  Overall, it was because they were more upfront with their pricing.  The other companies seemed lower, then when I would ask more questions, I quickly found out what wasn't included.  For example adding guests with another company upped the price significantly (for what?  There are no chairs or anything).  Another thing to check on is whether or not the company you choose has permits to do weddings at Valley of Fire.  Only certain companies do apparently.  LVWC does have permission.  You can get the information by calling or emailing the Valley of Fire State park directly.  They were very responsive to my emails.  My communication from and experience with LVWC has been good so far.
    I will let everyone know how the wedding goes in a couple months!!
  • Options
    minstrelleminstrelle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married at the VOF on March 10th.  After doing much research, I chose the Las Vegas Wedding Company. 

I wanted my wedding in a particular area of the VOF since it was the last place my Dad and I visited before he died.  LVWC contacted to park prior to my putting a deposit down with them to make sure that the particular area was available on and to see what time slots were available for the wedding.

My dealings with them have been very positive so far, and during my research I did not find any negative reviews about this company.  I will post my review of the LVWC after my wedding.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My FH and I are planning on using the LVWC for a Valley of Fire wedding in April of next year.  I noticed you were married in March.  How did your plans work out?  Were you happy with LVWC?  Any advice you have would be a huge help!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    smokeybaileysmokeybailey member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like that your SN cuts off and shows up as confidentchrist. 

That's all I've got...
    Bi-oh-rama
    Now with more wedded bliss.

I don't get married often, but when I do, I do it in Las Vegas.

"Lvharpy could be your AE." - direy25
    "smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill
    "The almighty smokeybailey has spoken." - some bitch on the Las Vegas board

• Options
    Mhess27Mhess27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Any updates on how weddings went at the Valley of Fire? I'm starting to plan a wedding for there. It seems like most people said LVWC was the company being used. Were you happy with them looking back on it?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL! Thanks SmokeyBailey :)

Thanks everyone for your thoughts!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards