Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Chapel of the Flowers-glass gardens or indoor chapel in January?

We are booking Chapel of the Flowers for our simple ceremony in January. From the pics, I like the glass gardens but will it be too cool to be outdoors in January? I have only been to Vegas in January and that visit was pretty warm. To be on the safe side, should we just book indoors? Thanks everyone-I couldn't plan this without everyone's input.

Re: Chapel of the Flowers-glass gardens or indoor chapel in January?

• Options
    PhoneCardLadyPhoneCardLady member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011

Glad you made it to the Las Vegas board.  You'll find a lot of info here!

COF is the choice of many brides, but I couldn't tell you which part of the chapel would be the best for that time of the year.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It's freezing in January.
    *MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    MNVegasMNVegas member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used the Victorian Chapel, but had photos taken in the glass garden.  Not sure what the weather is like in January.
  • Options
    hstaples4hstaples4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm also getting married in January and decided to go ahead with an outdoor wedding at Mandalay Bay. From what I've read the average temp is 50ish which for us and our guests coming from Alaska where it'll be -30 50 will be just fine. I also spoke with some of our other guests who have visited Las Vegas In December/January they all thought it was still comfortable outside. I'm just making sure all my guests know it is outside so they can bring a sweater if they need to.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic PersonalMilestone BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's cold in January. If your going to be outside, make sure your guests bring a coat. It's one thing to walk outside from one hotel to another. It's cold but your out for all of 5/10 minutes and your moving. To have to sit outside for 20+ minutes would be bad. It was also very windy when we went.

I think you would be better off indoors and then the two of you taking some photos outside. It will be much more comfortable to your guests.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards