Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

In Suites...

I am thinking of hosting an insuite reception instead of my reception at Trevi. What is an estimated cost for an insuite?  How about the cost of a day of coordinator?  We are only having about 25 people and Trevi is 75pp.  I know an insuite will be around 30 pp but the additional costs and stress may be worth it to keep it at Trevi.

Thanks!

Re: In Suites...

• Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Do you mean $75 PP including alcohol?  If so that's a good deal for a restaurant.  I was planning mine at Trevi and even with the cheapest dinner selection ($54.95 pp) adding the alcohol made it almost $90 pp.

• Options
    Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Food from MC - $20-$25 per person, out the door, let's say it's $25

Alcohol - This depends on how much your guests will drink, but I'm estimating about $500 for 40 people. So maybe estimate $300 for your guest count, $12 pp

DOC - Minimum for Scheme is $300 for 3 hrs., $12 pp

RSVP Ice chests - About $25, $1 pp

Suite - Which one are you looking at getting?

Total as of now - $50 pp, but then add on the cost of the suite for the night and cake if you are wanting to count that and a bartender if you want one. I'm sure I'm missing something, but that's the basics.  I'm not figuring the DOC as part of our pp cost, just cause I feel like that's something extra I want to keep me sane:)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Nope, no alcohol in that price.  I'm from the midwest and we don't do open bars around here like other parts of the country.  We will do wine and beer so it will probably be around 90pp. 90pp isnt bad...I think its pretty darn good.  Just going through the "our wedding is all done planning wise and now I am having 2nd thoughts/want to change it" stage:)

Sara-thanks for the info!  Cost wise is doesnt make much sense for me to change it now!!  I agree that the DOC is a complete nessecity to keep the sanity.  :)
  • Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jeno what menu are you having?  Just so you know, I talked Michelle at Trevi down to $55 pp for the Filet...it was $65 pp on their menu.  I would try and bargain with her if you can.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I was able to as well..:)  I dont ever pay full price!!  LOL!!  What apps had you originally went with?  My FI just wanted the garlic bread but I may add another choice too.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards