Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Reviews from 8/20 Caesar's Wedding

I've been a long time stalker and used many of the reviews to plan our wedding at Caesar's.  I thought since I used those the least I could do is submit my own reviews.

Presidential Limo's - A/B
I thought they were wonderful but my fiance who booked the limo wasn't happy because our flight was early and they didn't check that like they were suppose to.  They were on time for the scheduled time but my fiance really wanted to see his name when he came down the escalators and didn't.  In fact he had to go looking for the guy while I waited for the luggage. From the time we met up with the driver he was very professional and accommodating.  We asked for a strip tour on our way to the hotel instead of the quick way and he was willing to do so.  

Caesar's Hotel - A+
My fiance somehow sweet talked them into upgrading us into a mini-suite. My only suggestion is that if you are allergic to feather pillows like I am request a change at check-in.  That is all they have unless requested.  We also had a hospitality suite Friday night with catered food and drinks.  We made several calls to get more food and drinks.  They were prompt and courteous!

Caesar's Wedding Services - A+
Shani was our coordinator and she always responded quickly to any questions I had.  We had a rehearsal a couple day ahead of time and she made me feel so at ease.  We got married in the Venus Garden and LOVED it!  I never heard the music from the pool until we went back and viewed the video even then it was faint.

Cashman Photography - A+
I was really nervous about them because I had read other reviews of brides who weren't happy with their pictures.  I wasn't expecting much but they turned out better than I could have ever imagined.  We weren't going to buy the disk but they gave us a great discount and we couldn't just pick 20 out of the 178 so we bought it.  The photographer during the shoot was great.  He was funny and seemed to really know what he was doing.  We only had 20 minutes of photography time and it was wonderful to not have to sit through hours of photos.  

Francesca Lombardo - A+
She was AMAZING!!  I got so many compliments on my hair and make-up. It looked so natural and not overdone.  The make-up and hair stayed fresh and up all night.  She came to our hotel room and was professional from the moment she entered.  I even offered to buy her lunch and she didn't want anything.  

Debi Fit for a Bride - A+
We sent my dress and my FI suit out a week before hand.  She called when she got confirmation or the order and the minute the dress arrived.  The dress and suit looked amazing and she delivered them to the hotel the minute she said she would.

Maggiano's - A+
We had a four hour sit down dinner after the wedding.  The food and service was fantastic!  My only complaint was that I couldn't take any of it home since we don't have a refrigerator in the hotel room:)

Hope this helps!!

Re: Reviews from 8/20 Caesar's Wedding

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards