Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

how do I fix this?

why on earth does my location say california tahoe? and not nevada las vegas. when I go to the knot boards it shows the cali one as one of "my boards"
anyway to fix this?

Re: how do I fix this?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have the same issue.  I tried to play around with a few things and nothing worked. 
  • Options
    MNVegasMNVegas member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had the same thing happen to me. I really hate it when theknot makes changes to their site because my bio or something else gets screwed up. I even had to make a new one when they did the big change a few months ago because I could not access all info.

Sorry but I have not been able to figure out a fix for mine.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine says the same thing and I tried to change it and it didn't work...
  • Options
    Sloane99Sloane99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh good, it's not just me - how annoying though. Also the knot slows down my home computer to an insanely annoying degree with theknot tv, even when it's collapsed. Is there a way around it besides hitting pause all the time which also sometimes make theknot act funny?
    2 IVFs & 1 FET. Welcome home baby girl!
  • Options
    pebbs_17pebbs_17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    frick, I thought I was the only one with this problem!  I've tried to change it back to Las Vegas, nothings working.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am in the same boat!!!
  • Options
    CourtneyL2552CourtneyL2552 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    well at least we're all in the same boat. still is annoying though. I love this site but all the little glitches and especially the knot tv thing really frustrate me. I have to collapse theknot tv thing at least twice per page I open, it's loud, and sometimes makes my computer give the dreaded "not responding" fog screen. I wish this site were simpler.
  • Options
    SunnyCanadianSunnyCanadian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ladies - right click on the name of this board and click "Open in new window". The knot TV will be gonzo!!
    BFP #1 MM/C discovered at 8w2d, loss 11/18/11
    I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven
    BFP #2 7/7/12, EDD 3/14/13, stick baby stick!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Sunny CanadiaN!

That thing is so annoying when Im trying to watch a webcast and be on the knot at the same time. Hehe

Shhh don't tell my boss :)
  • Options
    Sloane99Sloane99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sunny Canadian you are my HERO, thank you so much
    2 IVFs & 1 FET. Welcome home baby girl!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, so I'm not the only one with the California-Tahoe issue. Awesome.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards