Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Long Shot!

I'm sure this is a long shot, but we are in the very beginning of planning and comparing places. I started a spreadsheet to compare everything (prices/what's included etc.) side by side but was wondering if someone already had one done?

There are so many places we like it's hard to choose.
TIA!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Long Shot!

• Options
    bern0927bern0927 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://lasvegas.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_long-shot?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:aff02e33-4853-4883-a0bc-144c068e61a8Post:92f6a176-f098-49f3-ac18-dc40e0ce52d8">Long Shot!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm sure this is a long shot, but we are in the very beginning of planning and comparing places. I started a spreadsheet to compare everything (prices/what's included etc.) side by side but was wondering if someone already had one done? There are so many places we like it's hard to choose. TIA!
    Posted by Plaid Princess[/QUOTE]

I did a spreadsheet, but only after I narrowed it down to my top 4. Not sure it would help you out too much.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What were your top 4? Wouldn't hurt. I start narrowing down then add back on because of this or that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MeatAuditorMeatAuditor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just wanted to announce that I'm a fellow spreadsheet lover.  Nothing that'll help you - our venue is an estate rental and it's lots of DIY.  Spreadsheets keep me sane.  :)
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Glad to hear it! I'm notorious for my lists and spreadsheets!
    Do you live around Vegas/Reno/Tahoe? We have been to Tahoe many times, I LOVE it! It is so pretty, but we realized it is expensive to live there (compared to Texas.)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did a spreadsheet too.  We are from out of town and are looking to do the Elvis wedding thing (FI's last name is even Presley!).  So, most of what I have on my spreadsheet is of the little chapels around town, no hotels.

If you wanna take a look at what I did, let me know!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had started one, and I have some basic info on 9 different reception locations. Let me know if you're interested in any of these:

Serendipity 3- Caesars
    Shadow Bar- Caesars
    Bejing Noodle 9 -Caesars
    Trevi- Caesars
    Bayside Buffet- Mandalay Bay
    Taqueria Canonita- Venetian
    Kil@Wat- Platinum Hotel
    Border Grill
    Stardust Suite- Orleans
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have one but it compared packages within one place but it could easily be changed to compare against mutliple places.  If you want a copy just PM me your email address and I can forward it.
  • Options
    MeatAuditorMeatAuditor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just getting back to TK after a few busy days.  From Reno originally, lived in Vegas for 7 years now, but I visit Reno at least 4 times a year.
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards