Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

PSA - Martinez Valero Shoe Sale

If anyone is still on the hunt for wedding shoes, check this out!  This is through Shoebuy Private Events, you'll have to sign up for their e-mails but you can get some great deals!  I got my Calvin Klein wedding sandals for almost half-off the normal price.  http://events.shoebuy.com/martinez-valero-all.htm
Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: PSA - Martinez Valero Shoe Sale

• Options
    edited December 2011

/threadjack (kinda) - I was looking at your bio and I think I remember the other sandals you didn't like, they were dyeables? They were cute. 

I like the new CK ones! :)
    I wore flats too haha.

Anniversary
  • Options
    kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll check this out, even tho I've got my shoes already. I'm in love with them! LOL I'm thinking about changing into flats! I hate heels! That's not so bad right? lol 
  • Options
    direy25direy25 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_psa-martinez-valero-shoe-sale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:b4785ab1-4bd5-4da8-8ca8-034dd97fa030Post:b21c5a9c-e686-4a7e-815a-e6d65bb4d593">Re: PSA - Martinez Valero Shoe Sale</a>:
    [QUOTE]/threadjack (kinda) - I was looking at your bio and I think I remember the other sandals you didn't like, they were dyeables? They were cute.  I like the new CK ones! :) I wore flats too haha.
    Posted by ebonyivory10[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, the original ones were dyeable - the brand was Pink Heaven or something.  They were adorable shoes but they looked awful on my big feet (they actually made  my feet look bigger, they just weren't flattering at all).  I luuuvvv the CK ones - even though they're not dyeable, they're super cute on and also really comfortable. 

@Kara - nothing wrong with changing into flats!  :)  I would love to wear some cute, sexy heels but I'm already 2 inches taller than FI.  And while he has no problem with me wearing heels normally, I just don't feel like completely towering over him on our wedding day, LOL!
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    kara811kara811 member
    edited December 2011
    LOL yeah. If I was taller than him i wouldn't want to tower him either! :) Luckily my FI is a foot taller than me, I am so tiny! And he's just super tall! lol. I've been thinking about this too, just gotta find the right flats that will match and be super comfortable. My shoes aren't that bad. They're only like  1 1/2 inch tall I think. I was practicing walking around in them to break them in, which I should probably start doing again! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards