Nevada-Las Vegas

Lengthy Reviews!

hola ladies!

i used my knot website as a reviews site. there are a few pics (with links to all of my photos to check out if you are brave enough to sit through them).

i was pretty candid about my experiences and tried to put in everything i could remember. I hope it helps a few of you lovely ladies, as there are about a hundred of you who helped me through this planning process! :-)

one of my best friends wrote me a note in college when i was having trouble: "remember, just BREATH" and it's always stuck with me, and made me giggle since she has atrocious spelling, hehe. 

anyway, just have fun with it ladies. it will be one of the most fun and exciting days of your life! 

major love to you all!

here is the link to the reviews:

Re: Lengthy Reviews!

• edited December 2011
    Your reviews are AMAZING - thank you! I'm so glad you liked MikeL, and your TTD pictures are absolute stunning. Congrats - you were a beautiful bride!!
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome reviews!! and I agree! Working with MikeL was AMAZING :)
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • ndenbowndenbow member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aw thank you both ladies- yeah Mike L- totally amazing! 

Stinker- i just read your reviews- you did a pole dancing class too?! we went to Stripper 101 on my hen night and it was so much fun!!! we went to a strip club a couple of days after the wedding and i got to practice my lap dance moves with the strippers, it was great! 
  • edited December 2011
    WOW, great reviews Nichole! I really think the honest reviews help more than the "A++++" reviews. We were such similar brides: 2 days apart, Vista Suite, Masterpiece Cuisine, Absolute Beverage (even bartender Greg, who was great!).

Your makeup and hair was outstanding! And omg, you and DH really got each other good with the cupcakes!

Hope you're enjoying married life!
  • edited December 2011
    OMG!! That's AWESOME!! It was so much fun that I am going to try and get a group of us to plan another class here in CA :)
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • ellenalabamaellenalabama member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Grrrr!  When I click on the link it just takes me to the knot page where you pick what board you want to go to????
  • edited December 2011
    ellen- you have to highlight the entire link including the &ericwolf part for it to work.

Great reviews! I love your reassuringness about the size of the vista suite. We are up to 61 guests, and I'm just going to have faith it will all be ok. I loved all your pix and detailed reviews!
  • malanismalanis member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome reviews! I'll be working with Mike and Courtney in June and I can't wait!  I love your pics.  
  • csusunshinecsusunshine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nichole thank you SO much for your reviews. I am so excited to be doing both my engagement and wedding photos with Mike L and the make-up for both events with Francesca!!

You looked like a timeless bride and your wedding looking amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards