Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Venue help needed: Lakeside weddings in Las Vegas

I am helping a good friend find a venue for her upcoming wedding. She and her fiance just moved to Las Vegas and dont know the area well, but they want to get married there. She has always dreamed about getting married near the water (preferrably lakeside). Any lakeside venues are appreciated! Thanks!!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Venue help needed: Lakeside weddings in Las Vegas

• Options
    Lake Las Vegas has a few places, Lowes, Ravelle and Montelago. I've heard great things about Lowe's one of my friends is getting married there.  It's quite pretty out there and quiet.  They can go online and a lot of those have prices online. I was looking there but they ended up being out of our price range.  The other option would be to do a boat cruise on lake mead.
  • Options
    There's also the lakes area near summerlin that has a restaurant/banquet hall right next to it.  My friend had her rehersal dinner there.  I'm also sure Desert Shores in summerlin has something if you want to stay closer to town
  • Options
    Two recommendations for desert shores. I hear the venue is small but it's worth checking out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker MRS WRIGHT TO BE :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards